Chapter 9: Daughters Blessing

-Jungkooks POV-

I woke up to the feeling of someones arms around me. I immediately smiled seeing it was Yoongi Hyung. I giggled at the memory of us becoming official few hours ago. It may seem weird to get into a relationship so quick after a break up. But its different, its Yoongi. Hes different. "Hey you. How long have you been up?" Yoongi asked in his raspy voice. "Not that long. How was your nap?" I whispered as I rested my head against his chest. "Okay I guess. So, I was thinking Jungkook. We actually cant be together." My head shot up and immediately I felt myself tearing up. "S-seriously?" I whispered out. "Oh fuck no bab-I mean not yet. Theres one more person involved in this relationship. My daughter." He spoke softly. I wiped the tears that fell and sat up completely. "Okay, what do we do then?" I asked and he just pulled me onto his lap.

We sat quietly for awhile before he lifted my chin again. "I never seriously dated anyone. And I want to be sure you are completely prepared for everything that comes with dating me." I nodded happily and continued listening. "I need to know that you are fully aware that Soju will be very present in this relationship. Shes my world, and I wont allow anyone to think they come before her. Not even you. Can you handle that?"  He asked and I just giggled. "Okay." But his expression remained the same. "Jungkook, this is serious. Im being serious. You have to understand that you arent only going to be with me. She will have to be comfortable with who I am dating. I-I cant live knowing that she will be hurt a-again." I couldnt help but feel my heart break hearing that she was hurt somehow. "I promise. I understand what Im getting into with you Hyung. I would never hurt Soju. Or you." I said as I pulled him into a hug.

I pulled away to look at the tears still feeling from his eyes. "Hyung, tell me. What happened? Did someone physically hurt Soju? Someone you dated?" I asked softly to recieve a nod. "I-I asked him to spend time with her, to get to know each other while I was at work. A-and she somehow dialed Hoseoks number on the house phone." He paused he continued to cry. "She told Hoseok that she needed me home. T-that my boyfriend slapped her and was mean to her. I dont ever want to recieve news like that from her. She was scared Jungkook. My little Angel means so much." I held him close as I rubbed his hair soothingly. "Tell me what I need to do then. And I can also promise that I would never lay a finger on her like that." He nodded and pulled me into a kiss. "You need her blessing first, I know she adores you already. But her opinion on us dating matters. Could you spend at least two hours with her? Ill watch from afar. Just for my own sanity. What do you say?" I nodded and leaned back into his embrace.

-Yoongis POV-

After another few minutes of us laying in silence I decided to leave to go back home. We both agreed to have him take her tomorrow since its Sunday. "Nice of you to come home. Where were at my Son?" I was meet with my Mother standing in my living room. "Out. Is Soju upstairs?" I asked her. "Yes, shes asleep. Is that boy still here?" I scoffed and ran up the stairs to peek into Sojus room. "Daddy? Can I sleep with you?" I heard her say as she saw me. "Of course Angel, let me change first okay?" She nodded her head and settled herself again. After a few minutes I went back to lay down with her. "Daddy I had really nice dream. Can I tell you it?" Soju said quietly. "I saw Mommy. We were playing hide and seek. Do you think she misses us Daddy where she is?" I looked at her big eyes full of hope. I didnt really know how to tell her that Jennie was dead. "Im sure she misses you alot. Her job keeps her far from us, but I know she thinks of you. Now, close your eyes. We have a big day tomorrow." She nodded and soon enough she was out.

The next morning I got her up and dressed. "Where are we going?" She asked as I attempted to fix her hair. "Bunny is taking you to the aquarium today. You know the one you always wanted to go to?" Immediately her eyes lit up. "Really!? Bunny is the best!" She cheered until the door bell rang. "Ill be back princess." I said with a peck to her cheek. "Hey there." Jungkook said cheekily as I opened the door. "Hey baby." I said pulling him in for a kiss. "Arent we like not actually dating?" He said with a pout that made it really hard to not kiss him. "Yet. But I couldnt resist." I said reaching for another kiss. "Daddy what are you doing to Bunny?" I jumped away immediately giving her an awkward smile.

*Time Skip*

Afterwards we drove home and Soju was still energetic. "Angel, Daddy wants to ask you something." I said as we all sat on the couch. She sat on Jungkooks lap, refusing to come to mine. "Do you like spending time with Bunny?" I asked and she tilted her head in thought. "Yeah! Bunny is really fun to be with. Hes so silly Daddy." She said with a giggle. I remembered the little game of tag they had at the park today. "What if Daddy said he also liked Bunny? What would you say?" I asked softly taking Jungkooks hand in mine. "Mm like the kissy kind of like Daddy?" She said shyly to which I nodded. "If Bunny will Daddy happy then Im happy." I leaned forward as she pulled me to her. "Bunny smiles like Mommy. I like it." And it felt like everything froze. I nodded and pecked her cheek.

I leaned back and whispered to him. "Ask her baby." He smiled and nodded. "Soju? Can I ask you something now?" She smiled at him indicating she was paying attention. "Can I date your Dad? Will that be okay with you?" She gasped loudly before clapping. "Uh huh! Bunny is going to be with Soju alot now right?" She said as she squished his cheeks together. "Soju. Manners." She quickly mumbled her apology before running off somewhere. "Now for the best part Hyung. Can we be boyfriends now?" I giggled at hus pouty face before connecting our lips. "Anything for you baby boy." I whispered against his lips. Everything finally felt right between us.