Chapter 10: Forgive Me

-Yoongis POV-

About two weeks has passed since I started dating Jungkook and its been amazing. I arrived at work abit early so I decided to go and grab coffee. "Hello Mr. Min." I was greeted by a female employee. "Is Jungkook in? Can I request him to service me?" I said politely and she just giggled. "Ill get your boyfriend." I blushed as she went into the kitchen. I smiled at the sight of my cute boyfriend. "Im at work Hyungie." He said as he grabbed my hand over the counter. "I wont misbehave. Im just here to order." I smiled. "The usual then?" He giggled out as I kissed his hand. "Yes and a side order of you would be amazing too." I whispered as I leaned over the counter. "I-Im not on the menu Hyung. Go sit, Ill bring it out to you." He said with a blush. Thankfully its not busy right now.

I stood as I saw Jungkook over to me. "Oh are you heading out?" He said with a slight pout. "Unfortunately, I have a huge board meeting later. So I have to headstart some things now." I said before pulling his apron bringing him close. "Ill stop by later if I can. Promise." I said before connecting our lips. "Okay, have a good day Hyungie. Dont overwork yourself." He was literally too sweet for this world. I was about to say something back when I froze. "Son? Yoongi?" I looked over Jungkooks shoulder to see my Father. I panicked he wasnt very kind to be people like Jungkook so I stepped away. "What are you doing Son?" He said as he glanced at Jungkook. "N-nothing Father. I was just saying Hi to a friend." I said avoiding Jungkooks obvious hurt expression. "Dont waste your time Son. Lets go. Now." He said before marching out the shop. I was about to turn to Jungkook but he was already walking away. I knew I would have to fix this, but it had to wait.

My parents are intimidating but I fear my Father the most. He is very powerful and influential in this business. I grew nervous having him around, he just always made me feel like shit at these meetings. After agonizing hours of having him watch me like a hawk and the meeting being finished I sat an thought of Jungkook. Completely forgetting this mornings events I pulled my phone out and sent him a text.

Me: Hey baby:)

Kookie💙: Oh Im your baby now? Nice to know Hyung.

Did he just do a full stop on me? Why is upset?

Me: Whats the matter babe? I can come to the shop if you want.

Kookie💙: You really dont know what you said this morning?
I have to go Jin Hyung needs me.

Me: What? Im coming over. Please dont ignore me Kooks.

I grabbed my badge and rushed over to the coffee shop. "Oh Jin Hyung, is Jungkook here?" I asked as he was at the register. "Why cant you just leave him alone. Everytime you come into his life you fuck with his mind. He isnt here. Now go back to your side of the street." He spat and I grew more confused. "..just a friend.." Shit! I ran out of the shop and ran all the way to Jungkooks house. I was breathing hard as I got to his front door. Im such an idiot. "What do you want?" He said with red puffy eyes. "I-I came to apologize. Can I come in?" I said softly reaching for his hand but he just moved aside motioning me to come in. "Why did you call me that? Were you embarassed to say who I was to you?" He said in a shaky voice.

-Jungkooks POV-

I felt so angry with him. But I felt more pain than anger. "You told me you dont care about the whole class system! You dont care about what I do for a living! What side of the city I live on! But why does it seem like that changed today!?" I pressed as he was silently taking my shoutings and my punches. "I was scared! M-my Father scared me." He said suddenly. "Why? You had no problem calling me your boyfriend before we even starting to you Mom. Why is this different!? Are you not proud to be with me?" I said whispering the last part. "Im sorry okay! I panicked I didnt want to hear what remarks he would make about you. I-I dont know why I didnt claim you, but I promise that I am not ashamed of you." He said before grabbing my hand. "Im tired. You should go." I said softly before he could bring his face any closer to mine.

I watched him slowly move away and walk to the door. "Hyung? Tell me one thing." I said grabbing his wrist. "What is it?" He said softly as tears ran down his cheeks. "I need to know. Do you regret being with me? Is this relationship really what y-." I was cut off by a pair of lips. The kiss was gull of passion and desperation. "D-dont you dare think like that. I want to be with you. Im sorry I made you doubt that baby. I care about you. I promise Ill fight better for you." He said as he held me against the door. "Come with me. Please for the weekend. Let me make it up to you. You, me and Soju can go anywhere you want. Even a different country. Please, come with me." I smiled as I buried my face into his neck.

*slight warning mentions of y'know lol*

I agreed and brought him to my room to pack a bag for the weekend. "Soju will be happy to have you over again." He said as we walked back to his car. He ended up calling the rest of the day of as we drove to his house. "We have about 4 hours until Soju comes home right?" I asked as we sat on his bed. "Yeah what do you want to do?" His back was turned to me so I quickly removed my pants and laid down. "I dont know. What do you want to do Daddy?" I said teasingly. "Damn. W-we can cuddle?" He said as he tossed the blanket on my legs. "Mm or we could do something else Hyung~." I giggled as his grip on my hip tightened. "Maybe another day. When we have all day to have fun. I promise you will need a day to recover after the damage Ill cause." And now it was my turn to blush at his words. I sighed in defeat and cuddled him quietly. I couldnt feel any more happier than I do right now.