01

February 11th 2014, my baby boy Noah James Friar-Hart was born

February 11th 2014, my baby boy Noah James Friar-Hart was born. He weighed 5.3 pounds. He has stunning green eyes, dimples and blonde hair.

My name is Maya Hart. I'm 20 years old and I live in Cali with my 4 year old son. I moved hear when I got pregnant with Noah.
************
It was my best friends 16th Birthday Party. I had had maybe 4 cups of beer and I was loving it. All my friends where there and we were just having fun.

Lucas Friar was extremely popular at JA High school. He had friends and basically every single girl in the school had a crush on him. He had these crazy green eyes that were the most amazing things I had ever seen, he had dirty blonde hair and a perfectly defined face with a sharp jaw line and muscles that popped out of every shirt he wore. Now because it was a party, Lucas was their, he was at every party even if he didn't know who's it was.

He showed up and every girl was all over him, even Riley. Me? I minded my own business. I was wearing a black body con dress with a leather jacket and black Christian Louboutins that my dad had bought for me a few months ago for my birthday.

Normally Lucas would be all over every girl he could get his hands on, but not this time. He pushed of every one that tried to kiss him or grind on him until he reached me. I stopped dancing and turned to face him, he had a smirk on his face. He was wearing a tight grey button up shirt with the top three un done with a pair of black jeans and black Air Force.

I had spoken to Lucas before so I wasn't like 'nervous' like most girls.
"Hey" I said with a smile
"Hey, Maya right?" He asked with that smirk still on his face.
"Yeah, Huckleberry right?"
"What?" He replied with a chuckle.
"Your from Texas?" I questioned, he looked at me confused so I answered the question I knew he was going to ask.
"You've got a southern accent, Texas was just a guess" I giggled. He chuckled and put his hand on the back of my neck and the side of my face.
"Your smart" he said I blushed "and your hot" he smirked, I looked up at him and smiled.
"Your not to bad yourself Lucas." His hands moved down to my waist and pulled me in closer. My hands went up to his hair and started playing with it slightly. "I really wanna kiss you right now" he said in a low husky voice that almost made me rip off all his clothes right there in-front of everyone.  I stood on my tip toes because Lucas was 6'2 and I was 5'0, i got very close to his face but stopped when I reached his lips, our lips were millimetres apart when I whispered "Then do it".

Our lips smashed together and he pulled me closer. I wasn't aware that every single girl at the party was watching us make out in the middle of my best friends living room.  I pulled away from Lucas and grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him up the stairs
"Maya what are you doing," Lucas questioned. I turned around on the stairs and kissed him passionately again whilst everyone was looking.
"Going somewhere where not everyone will stare at me whilst I stick my tongue down your throat" I smirked and continued dragging him up the stairs into the spare room.

I'm not gonna get into the all the gory details but that was the night I lost my virginity and my gorgeous baby boy was made.
***********
I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks after the party, I never told anyone in New York about Noah apart from my mom, who was very supportive about the whole situation.

I always thought about telling Lucas, but I know for a fact all I was to him was some other girl he had slept with. When I was 3 months pregnant, my mum and I left for Cali because my bump was becoming obvious. I just told everyone we were moving house, so no one was suspicious. I hadn't seen any of my friends in 4 years, I mean yeah I have friends in Cali but... there not Riley.
********

Sabrina Carpenter as Maya Hart

Peyton Meyer as Lucas Friar

Noah James Friar-Hart