22

Lucas is moving in today, yayyyy; however, he has loads of stuff

Lucas is moving in today, yayyyy; however, he has loads of stuff. He owns about 15 white or grey button up shirts and grey or black pants.
"Mommy when is daddy coming over" Noah said walking into the living room
"He'll be here later Noah he's got some stuff to pick up do you wanna help?"
"Yes please"
"Ok well go over in 10 minutes yeah?"
"Yeah"
**********

Me an Noah went over to Lucas's house and he was packing boxes. I was sitting on the sofa in the living room whilst Lucas and Noah were sorting stuff out on the floor.

I was sitting on my phone when Lucas dropped something and it rolled underneath the glass coffee table.
"I'll get it" Noah said climbing underneath the coffee table, I went back to looking at my phone when I heard a bang which made me look up.

I saw the back of my sons extremely blonde hair now covered in blood.
"Oh my god Noah" Lucas said and ran up to him picking him up and holding his head.
"Mommy it hurts" Noah said and started to cry
"It's ok baby, your gonna be okay" I said stroking the back of his head getting blood on my hands my eyes started to tear up because Noah had never really hurt himself before, I mean he'd had splinters and bruises before but he's never had anything like this before. I grabbed a black table cloth and put it on the back of Noah's head.

Lucas looked like he was about to cry and he wasn't really saying anything.
"Lucas we need to go to the hospital" I said. Lucas was now holding his head with the table cloth but he still hadn't said anything.

Lucas carried a crying Noah to the car and sat him in the back with me. Lucas started driving
"Mommy what happened?"
"You just hit your head baby"
"Am I gonna be ok"
"Yes Noah, I promise you your gonna be fine"

We finally got to the hospital and Noah was still crying and Lucas still hadn't said anything. The nurse took Noah into a room and me and Lucas sat in the waiting room.

"Maya" Lucas croaked out
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry" he said and a tear slipped from his eye
"For what?" I asked very concerned
"I should've been watching him, this wouldn't have happened if I was watching him"
"Lucas" I cut him off
"Is he gonna be okay?" He cut me off another tear slipping from his green eyes. I slipped my hand into his that was slightly shaking and held it really tight whilst his held mine just as tight.
"He's gonna be okay"
***********

After about half an hour when Noah came out of the room with a big smile on his face holding a lollipop.
"Mommy I got a lollipop" Noah said running up to me
"Wow baby" I said giving him a hug
"Daddy are you ok?" Noah asked walking over to Lucas
"Yes bud I'm good, are you okay?" Lucas said and Noah sat on his lap.
"Yes daddy but lady said she was gonna talk to you and mommy"

"Hello are you Miss Hart" the nurse came up to me
"Yes I am, I'm Noah's mum"
"Okay, well Noah was very brave, he's cracked his head open slightly, it's not severe, he's gonna be fine, we've glued it back up and he's all good but I need you to sign some forms"
I breathed a sigh of relief and nodded in reply
"Okay thank you very much for helping him"

Lucas drove us back to his house to pick up the rest of his stuff because... he's still meant to be moving in today.
*********

After packing up all of Lucas's stuff and moving to my place, we left all the boxes in the living room and went up to bed. I carried Noah to bed as he was already asleep.
"Good night baby boy, I love you"
I kissed his head and went into my room, I waited another ten minutes for Lucas to then show up, with a frown on his face.
"Awww what's wrong baby" I said to Lucas crawling p to him on the bed and sitting up on my knees putting my fans around his neck.
"Sorry"
"Lucas stop apologising"
"But-"
I cut him off my crashing my lips into his, starting off rough and then tiring it to a slow and passionate kiss. He now had his hands on my waist and had pulled me close enough so we were touching.
"I love you so much" Lucas said pulling away slowly from my lips
"I love you too" I replied playing with his hair.
"Now please come to bed, Noah's gonna be fine" I said and crawled back under the covers.

Lucas eventually came to bed and we cuddled all night.