15

2 weeks!I haven't seen Lucas in 2 weeks!!

2 weeks!
I haven't seen Lucas in 2 weeks!!

Riley wanted to go camping with the boys and I agreed for some un-known reason. There is no service where we are staying so I couldn't message Lucas or talk to anyone but my son and my best friend for two weeks. If I'm being completely honest, I think I'm going crazy. But at least the boys had fun.

We leave in 10 minutes and I can't wait to get back in my bed.
*********

The taxi dropped Riley and Hayden off and then dropped me and Noah off. Noah ran in and sat on the couch and I sat down next to him.
"Mommy I'm hungry" Noah said and I sighed and didn't answer
"Mommy I'm hungry" he repeated
"Ok, ok, go up to your room, I'll get changed and make you some pasta"
He nodded and ran upstairs.

I got changed into leggings and an oversized pink champion hoodie and threw my hair up into a pony tail.

"Mommy I'm hungry" Noah shouted from upstairs. Normally I would say something back but I really have no energy to shout right now.

I started making the pasta when the door bell rang. I opened the door and saw Lucas looking very surprised on the other side of the door.

I smiled and sighed walking over to him and hugging his torso, just relaxing against his chest.

"Wanna come in?" I asked
"Yes please" he said with a smile

I don't know why but we haven't actually had a conversation yet but I walked straight over and to the kitchen and kept making Noah's dinner.

"What're doing?" Lucas asked
"I have to make dinner for Noah" I said and started to tear up.

Lucas must've heard my voice break when I said that because he came up behind me and spun me around. He put one hand under my thigh and hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around him and hugged him.

"What's wrong?" Lucas asked. I buried my head further into the crook of his neck and gripped onto his shirt.

"Lucas I'm so tired" I said and he rubbed my back.
"Baby go to bed, I'll make Noah his dinner, you get some sleep" Lucas said still rubbing circles on my back.

I pulled away and kissed Lucas slowly
"I love you" I said accidentally, a look of worry washed over my face
"Huh?" Lucas asked
"I'm sorry I didn't mean t..." I was cut off by Lucas's lips crashing onto mine.

One of his hands was tangled in with my hair and the other one was still on my thigh holding me up. He kissed me slowly and passionately and finally pulled away
"I love you too" he smiled
I hugged him and he kissed my neck softly.

"Go to bed beautiful"
I un-wrapped my legs from his torso and he put me down on he floor. I kissed him quickly.
"How did you know to come?" I asked
"I've knocked on your door everyday for the past 5 days to see if you were home" he chuckled. I giggled and pecked his lips, waking off to my bedroom.

"Mommy is my dinner ready?" Noah asked as I walked past his room
"Nearly baby Lucas is downstairs making it"
He shot up from his bed and Ran downstairs.
"LUCCAASSSSS" he screamed which made me giggle.

As soon as my head touched the pillow I fell asleep.