02

Today's is Noah's first day of school

Today's is Noah's first day of school. We were living in a nice apartment since I moved out when I turned 18. Noah is sleeping at the moment. It is now 7:30 and school started at 8:15. I am currently wearing  a grey oversized t-shirt.

I walked into my sons super hero themed bedroom and sat on his bed whilst he was sleeping. I kissed him on the fore head and his eyes started to open.
"Hey baby boy" I said as he snuggled into my leg.
"I'm tired mommy" he said falling asleep "I know babe, but it's you first day of school today" he shot up quickly with a big smile on his face.
"You excited?" I asked him
"yes mommy, I'm gonna make so many friends" he said jumping up and down on his bed.
"Alright" I giggled.
"Noah go do your teeth and I'll pick out some clothes for you yeah?" I told him "Okay."

I picked out black jeans with a black top and red flannel for Noah's first day at school. It was his favourite outfit and he only like to wear it on 'special occasions'.
I got Noah dressed and I changed into blue jeans with a white crop top and denim jacket.

The school was about a five minute walk so I carried Noah's bag on one shoulder and held his hand and we walked to St.Charles elementary school.  I walked into the classroom and saw the back of a very tall muscular man wearing a white shirt and grey pants. I didn't see his face but from looking at the back of him, I could already tell he was incredibly attractive.

Noah ran into the classroom pulling me with him.
"Mommy, mommy look it's superman" he said pointing at the paper cut out of the superhero stuck to the wall.
"That's cool isn't it baby?" I smiled looking at him. He ran of to go and play with the toys in the corner and I just stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. I turned around to look at Noah and then I turned back there was a very good looking and very tall man standing in front of him.
"Sorry" I said not looking at him.
"Don't worry about it" he said back. He smelt really good, I kinda didn't  want to move away from him.
"Wait, do I know you?" He said a grabbed my shoulders, I looked up at him and saw the same green eyes that my son has. I started to panic. My eyes shot down from his face.
"Ugghhh... maybe" was all I could say. I quickly walked out of the classroom.

Why was Lucas Friar in my sons classroom? There's no way fuckboy Friar is now an elementary school teacher. Maybe he's got a kid who go's there. Shit... I can't be seeing him everyday.

Noah knows his name is Noah James Friar-Hart, but he has been taught by me and my mum that he tells people his name is Noah James Hart, just in case we ever run into anyone that might know me.

We've kept Noah a secret from everyone back in New York because I am terrified that he's gonna get hurt. He's my baby boy and I don't ever wanna see him upset. My dad left me when I was 7 so I just thought that by not telling Noah about Lucas, he won't ever fell the pain of losing his dad.

Lucas POV-

I'm Lucas Friar. I'm an elementary school teacher, and I am teaching the new 4 year olds of 2018. I met a gorgeous girl this morning but she ran off before I could say anything. I sit everyone down on carpet and stood in front of the kids. "Hey everyone, I know I'm meant to be your teacher, but you can call me Lucas. We are going to go around the classroom and your all going to say 'Hello Lucas I'm...' and then your name. Okay?" The whole classes nodded. I went round the whole class then reached a really small blonde boy with green eyes. "Hey little bro" I said to him
"what your name?"
"Hi Lucas I'm Noah" I smiled at him and gave him a wave
"what's your full name Noah" he looked up at me "Noah James Hart" my head shot up quickly.

"Hart?" I accidentally said out loud.
"Yeah, it's my mommy's name" he replied with a smile.

Maya hart. Gosh that girl was gorgeous. If I was right I would love to see her again, I wonder why she ran away this morning.