14

Tonight me and Riley were having a sleepover and so were Noah and Hayden

I drove over to Riley's apartment with Noah and waited outside until she answered the door.

Riley answered and we hugged and then I heard Hayden shout.
"Oh my gosh NOAH!!"
He went running up to Noah and they hugged.
"Aaawww" me and Riley said in sinc.

We ate dinner and watched a movie and the kids where half asleep.

Once we put Noah and Hayden to bed me and Riley had serious talk. We were sitting in our PJs.

"So... who's Hayden?" I asked sitting on the couch next to Riley.
"Do you remember Josh?"
"Yeah? Uncle boing"
"Yeah" she replied with a giggle.
"Hayden is his, his mum died when he was born and Josh completely ditched him when he turned about 2 to go and live in Corfu with his girlfriend"
"Oh" I replied
"I look after him and he calls me his auntie"
"Oh" I said again.
"I know... it's complicated" she said with a smile
"Yeah" I giggled back.

"So... tell me about Noah.... and Lucas" she said with a smirk.
"I got pregnant with Noah at your 16th Birthday Party, I found out and me and mum made the decision to leave"
"Yeah"
"I saw Lucas on the first day of Noah's school, he asked me out to dinner and then a couple night later I told him about Noah. He didn't take it too well at first but he wants to be a part of Noah's life and he wants to be a great dad" I explained smiling
"Awwww peaches that's so cute" Riley said smiling.

"So Riles,any guy in your life?" I asked
"Well I met this guy last week at the mall, his names Farkle and he's really cute" Riley blushed.
"Awww yes Riley" I said nudging her
She blushed.

Me and Riley watched 'legally blonde' 'the proposal' and 'bridesmaids'.

Riley was asleep on my shoulder when my phone pinged which woke her up.
Good night beautiful 😘
"Who is it?" She asked
"Lucas" I replied
"Awww cute but I'm tired so tell him to go away" she said starting to go back to sleep.
Good night ❤️
**********

I woke up and Riley was on the floor and I was half hanging of the sofa.
"Hey riles get up, we've got to take the kids to school"
"Uugghhhh" was her reply
I nudged her and she groaned again.
"Fine stay asleep and I'll get the boys ready but you have to be up by 8:00"
"Ok love you peaches" she said half asleep

I got the boys ready and was still half asleep myself. I went downstairs and Riley was just getting up.

I changed into black leggings and Lucas's grey Calvin Klein hoodie that he left at my house.

I dressed Noah in blue sweats and a grey t-shirt.
Hayden picked out a white sweats and a black top because they wanted to be matching.

Riley got changed into black jeans and a blue top.
We walked the boys to school and they ran off to go play  with the cars and Riley went to go and talk to one of her friends.

Lucas walked over to me with a smile on his face.
"Is that my hoodie?" He chuckled putting his hands in his pockets
"Maybe" I smirked and fell onto his chest.
I looked over and saw 4 woman glaring at me and Lucas so I thought I'd have some fun. I stood on the tip toes and kissed his lips but he pulled away quickly.
"Maya, Noah's over there" he said and looked over to him.
I didn't reply and grabbed the back of his neck kissing him again.
"It's alright Huckleberry" I replied between kisses.

I pulled away and looked over to the group of woman who were now looking at me with a dirty look.

I giggled and pecked Lucas's lips one more time.

"Bye, I'll see you later"