07

Noah was back home now, Lucas has gone home and me and Noah were playing with his cars in the middle of the living room floor

When can I kiss you again?
Was the text I got from Lucas.
Soon ❤️
I replied kinda frowning at my phone.
I have to tell him about Noah, it was only fair on him. Noah deserved a dad and Lucas deserved to know he had a son.

I made plans to go to lunch with Lucas on Saturday whilst Noah was at football practice. And that was when I was planning to tell him.
***********

It was now a Monday and the first time I'd seen Lucas since the night of our make out session.

I was kinda rushing this morning so I ran into Noah's classroom kissed him on the cheek. And then I looked up And saw the usual 4 woman circling Lucas. I don't know what the issue was today because I see them do it everyday.

Once I said goodbye to Noah I made sure he wasn't looking. I walked over to the group of woman stood in-front of all of them and grabbed Lucas's face. I went on my tip toes and whispered in his ear "you want that kiss now?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the playground in the back.

He pushed me up against the wall and leaned into my lips.
"Have you sorted out that situation yet" Lucas said really close to my face.
"Please just shut up and kiss me" I said before pushing the back of his neck and crashing his lips onto mine.

I was about to slip my tongue into his mouth when I heard my son shout Lucas's name. I pulled away very quickly noticing he hadn't seen us but was shouting from inside the classroom.

"I have to go" I said to Lucas looking straight in his eyes. He pouted slightly and pecked my lips.
"Bye, have good day beautiful" I smiled and walked back in and out of the classroom. I saw the four woman staring at me with an annoyed glare, I kissed Noah on the head and went to work in a very good mood.
**********

It was now Saturday and I had just dropped Noah of a football.

Once I got home I got changed into blue shorts with a lacy white crop top and light pink washed out cardigan.

I walked to the cafe about 5 minutes away and sat down in a booth waiting for Lucas.

He walked in wearing black jeans, a camo green t shirt and a black bomber jacket.

I stood up and kissed his cheek.
"Hey" I smiled not letting go of his jacket.
"Hey, whats up?" He said clearly seeing the nervousness in my face.
"Nothing I just need to talk to you"

We sat down at the booth and just sat there, didn't say anything.

"Maya what's wrong"
"Lucas I need to tell you something"