11

Me, Lucas and Noah spent most of last night playing games and watching movies

Me, Lucas and Noah spent most of last night playing games and watching movies. Noah was interested in Lucas the whole time, he was constantly asking to show him his toys and play games with him. Noah didn't question Lucas being here, he just loved it.

It was now 23:00 and Noah was fast asleep on Lucas. I took a picture on my phone then Lucas carried Noah upstairs and put him to bed.

Lucas and I cuddled all night and had a couple make out sessions. But nothing more because my son was across the hall.
**********
I woke up at about 6:30, I hated it, I just wanted to be asleep. Noah had school today and Lucas had to be there as-well. So I had to get up and get Noah ready.

Lucas was practically laying on top of me with one arm draped over me.

I tried to wriggle out from underneath him but failed miserably when Lucas wrapped his arm round my waist and pulled me closer snuggling his head into my neck whilst I put my fingers through his messy hair.

"Lucas we have to get up" I giggled.
"Mmmmm" he groaned. "Your really warm" he whined cuddling his head further into the crook of my neck.
"Babe you have work" I said still playing with his hair.

Lucas kissed my neck softly but kissed the exact right spot which made me role my head back. He noticed my reaction started kissing harder on that one spot making me tug on his hair and move my hands up and down his muscles.

He started sucking and biting on the skin making me moan slightly.
"Sshhh" he said against the now sensitive skin making me moan more
"Noah's in the other room"

Lucas kissed lower and lower and stopped when he reached my bra. He came back up and pecked my lips quickly.

He pulled away and smiled the most adorable smile.
"I have work and you have to get Noah ready"
I hit his bare chest and giggled.
"Your such a tease"

He chuckled and climbed out of bed going into the bathroom to take a shower whilst I woke Noah up.

Noah was wearing grey jeans and a red hoodie. Lucas walked out of my bathroom wearing his normal work clothes. A tight white button up shirt with grey pants.

He walked in just as I was nearly finished getting changed. I was wearing blue jeans and my black VS bra.

I didn't see Lucas walk in because I had my back to the door. I felt 2 big arms wrap around my waist. Lucas had a large gold watch on and when it touched my stomach my breath hitched slightly and I grabbed the hands that were wrapped round my stomach.

"Hey beautiful" Lucas whispered in my ear.
"Lucas I have to get dressed" I smiled.
"I think you look amazing in what your wearing" he said and kissed my neck gently.
"You want me to go out like this"
Lucas spun me around and and pulled me really close to him, his hands not moving from my waist.
"No only I can see you wear that" he said and pecked my lips. He let go of me and I turned around and put my spaghetti strap red flowy top.
"Do you want me to take Noah to school?" He asked.
"No you don't have to" I replied whilst looking for my necklace.
"The museum doesn't open for another half an hour, I will take Noah to school with me and you will relax for a bit" he said and I turned around with a small smile on my face.
"Thank you" I said and walked over and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

I said goodbye to Noah and gave him a kiss on the check.
"I love you mommy"
"I love you too baby"
************

I went to pick up Noah from school and he had a massive smile on his face. He was sitting with a brunette boy with brunette eyes and a shirt with a batman on it.

"Mommy can I stay round Hayden's house tomorrow night?"
"Who's Hayden baby?"
"My new best friend"
"Where's Hayden's mommy Noah?"
"Hayden's auntie is over there"
Noah pointed over to a tall brunette woman wearing a summery yellow dress.

I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around I knew exactly who it was.