19

"I got a tattoo" Lucas said walking in the front door

"You what?"
"I got a tattoo" he said smiling
"Where?"
Lucas pulled up his jacket sleeve and on his forearm it read 'Noah James' and '11.02.14' underneath it all in fancy writing.

I smiled down at his arm.
"Why'd you get this?" I asked looking up into his eyes.
"I missed 4 years of his life Maya, he's my son, I love him and I wanted to get something to show that"

I grabbed Lucas by the back of the neck and pulled his head down to my height kissing him slowly. His hands went to my waist and pulled me closer.
"Noah's gonna love it"
"I'll go show him"
**********

Noah was at football practice and me and Lucas went to the Mall.
I was wearing short denim shorts and a white crop top with white Air Force 1. And Lucas was wearing brown Cheenos with a black top and and black bomber jacket.

We were on our way to Forever 21 and me and Lucas's hands where locked together. We walked towards a restaurant that had a group of men around the age of about 19-24 standing outside of it.

One of them whispered to his friend and then pointed in my direction. Lucas hadn't noticed yet. They all started chuckling and talking and looking at me and Lucas.

I squeezed Lucas's hand tighter. He walk d past the men and one of them wolf whistled. Lucas noticed this and his jaw clenched, his grip on my hand tightened and his other hand turned into a fist. I turned around and put my hand on Lucas's jaw, drawing circles on his cheek but his eyes didn't move from the group of men outside the restaurant.

"Baby look at me" I said to Lucas
"Lucas" I said kinda forcing him to look down at me. I could see he started to calm down his jaw unclenched but his hand was still in a fist.

"Shit, look at her ass" one of them said and this just set Lucas off again.
I did the only thing I knew would calm him down, I walked him backwards till his back hit the wall and kissed him roughly. I felt his jaw relax and the grip on my hand loosened. His hands moved to my waist and he spun us around so that my back was against the wall now.

I honestly didn't care whether or not the boys where looking at us anymore, I was having an incredible moment with my gorgeous boyfriend. I started playing and tugging on Lucas's hair making him groan and me smile. I pulled away with Lucas's bottom lip between still between my teeth. I pecked his lips one more time and pulled away completely.
"Why'd you do that?" Lucas asked
"I don't know, I just needed you to stop"
"And you couldn't think of a different way to stop me" Lucas chuckled
"Not at the time no" I smiled back
"I liked it" Lucas said and pulled me even closer.
"Well Noah's got another half an hour left of football, why don't we go home and finish this" Lucas smirked.
"I would love to Huckleberry"

Me and Lucas went home incredible rough sex.
**************