Demons,Ghosts, and FBI Agents... Oh My!

Were Ryan and Shane expecting to be called by a half hysterical Keith at two in the morning, no. Did they rush to his house, yes. Was Ryan freaking out, most definitely, even Shane was a little frazzled.

  They had received the call just a few minutes ago. Keith had reports of strange texts, tapping at his windows and doors, and an unusual car continuously pulling around the block.

  "Sir, can you describe the texts to us?" Shane asked.

  "Show him." Eugene urged. Keith pulled his phone out of his blue, fuzzy bathrobe.

  Shane and Ryan scrolled through the texts. "These are strange. We will come back tomorrow with our college, Mike. He can track the phone number and find who has sent these." Ryan proclaimed.

  "Wait, before you go." Eugene said, holding up a finger. He ran to the bedroom and quickly returned with the note in hand.

  "What's this?" Ryan asked.

  "I received this note earlier." Keith said with out detail.

  "And you didn't call the cops earlier?" Shane asked with a puzzled look.

  "No. I thought it could've been a prank." He explained.

  "Well, we can hold onto this." Ryan said, taking the note and putting it on his clipboard.

...

  The next day Shane and Ryan returned with their coworker Mike bright and early. They woke Keith and Eugene in a startle. They opened the door to be greeted by the three serious faces.

"Come in." Keith yawned. All three men sat at the island in their kitchen. Eugene brewed coffee for everyone while Keith retold what he had said to Shane and Ryan the night before to Mike.

"Let me see your phone." Mike demanded. Keith handed it over.

Mike studied the phone number and then typed it into one of the many apps on his phone. The app was supposed to scan all the local numbers and show you who's ID it belonged to. After the app had found the number Mike looked up at everyone with a smirk.

"Who does the number belong to?" An anxious Eugene asked.

"Do you know a Kuwilileni?" Mike intrigued.

  "Vaguely." Eugene said.

  "You do?" Keith asked.

  "I think she's one of Zach's friends." He responded.

  "Then let's go get her." Shane said, popping out of his seat.