Suspect #3

Eugene had been released. Shane and Ryan knew he wasn't guilty of Keith's murder. But that night Eugene had to sleep in his house alone, for the first time in nine months. This time Eugene was left alone with his thoughts. What if Ned had killed Keith?

Back at the station Ned was just brought into the interrogation room.

"I still don't understand why I'm here!" Ned yelled.

"Did you kill Keith Habersberger?" Shane asked, a blank expression laid on his face.

"Absolutely not!" Ned continued to yell.

"But wouldn't you want to get him out of the picture?" Ryan asked.

"Why?" Ned questioned in a calmer tone.

"Well, it seems you and Eugene got together quickly after Keith's body was found." Mike replied.

"How- h- how?" Ned asked in disbelief.

"If you let us give you a lie detector test and prove you had nothing to do with this murder, you can go home." Ryan said.

"The let's get this over with." Ned answered.

After a lie detector test proved that Ned was telling the truth he was sent home too. When he arrived back at Eugene's house, he found that the front door was locked. Ned called through the door. When Eugene answered he turned Ned away shockingly.

"I called Ariel. You can't stay here anymore, she said you could come home." Eugene answered.

"Eugene..." Ned said in disbelief.

"Go home." Eugene said, throwing Ned's bag at him and shutting the door.