Before...

Zagene. Zach Kornfeld. Eugene Lee Yang. Two people who seemed almost destined to be together. And when they were together the world was a peace. But it just so happened that they broke up every two months or so. So the peace didn't last long.

  Zach had gone crazy. Psycho. He was now on meds but he was still stir-crazy.

  When he was on Facebook and saw Eugene's status update, he was pushed over the edge. But he knew he couldn't come out of the gate and start making threats or anything.

  "K! I-I need you." He bawled into the phone. Kuwilileni rushes over. Zach was still sobbing uncontrollably.

  "What wrong?" She asked.

  "Look." Zach handed her his smash laptop. A picture of Keith and Eugene still showed on his screen.

  "Keith!" Kuwilileni was shocked. "He wasn't always gay."

  Zach looked up with a glimmer of hope, "What?"

  "My friend used to date him." She stated.

  "So... he could be faking it." Zach smirked.

  "That's not what I'm saying. But I'm sure that could The the case." She shrugged.

  "So... how do we get him to admit that." Zach has stopped crying and was now devising a plan in his mind.

  "What? Zach! We don't." Kuwilileni said, now slightly concerned.

  "Yeah yeah. You're right. I forgot that I have plans today. Umm, so you should go." Zach said, basically he pushing his friend out of his house.

  "Zach. Don't do anything you'll regret." She warned.

  "I already have."

  The next day Zach had written out a note. It took him all night to find the letters he needed in magazines. It was almost as if he was an actor in a low budget Hollywood movie.

But his masterpiece was complete:

Keith Habersberger,
Tsk tsk to think I thought we were friends... what a shame. A friend wouldn't stab me in the back. A friend wouldn't take my only love in this wicked world. It's not right Keith. It'd be better for you and my darling Eugene if you lEfT. You wouldn't want to hurt him right? It would be too easy to just....... well I'm sure you get the picture. So leave Eugene to me won't you?
With love,
Your soon to be killer