Obsessive Thoughts of an Idiot

It had been a week since Keith's untimely death. Ned had moved back in with Ariel, except it wasn't the same. Ariel was trying to be all lovey dovey and it wasn't working. All he could think about was Eugene, and how his sandwich felt. He found himself looking at pictures of Eugene daily, and he wasn't ashamed.

Sure it wasn't his best moment, he knew Eugene was weak and he took advantage of that. He couldn't regret it. So here he was looking though Eugene's instagram, yet again. Only he heard a ring at the doorbell, and the sound of rapid running.

"Who's there!" Ned yelled getting no response. He checked the door to find a letter delicately draped on the welcome mat.

Dear Ned,
You despicable human you ate his sandwich . I may have killed Keith, but you are the true villain here. He was broken and you took advantage of that with those hands you touched his sandwich. At this point, Ned ,I won't even offer you a way out. You chose this hehe! I really do hope you can live with that. You should've learned no one touches what's mine.
Love
Your killer

  "Oh god what have I done? I need to tell the police. I'm next oh god... oh god!" Ned practically screamed stumbling his way out of his house heading towards the police station. He needed to just make it. It was the middle of the day so he should be fine.