The Boys are Back!

Shane watched Ryan stumble out of the interrogation room, looking even more confused then when he entered.

"Hey Ryan I think we got our culprit! This was an easy case for the boys!" Shane yelled making Ryan's headache throb.

"Ugh I don't know Shane something doesn't feel right about this case I have a bad feeling...." Ryan muttered.

"Ah you and your "bad feelings" the evidence all points to her she had to have done. The case is  closed let's go eat some donuts now buddy." Shane yelled happily.

"But the note and the car, it all seems very sketchy." Ryan persisted.

"Let's go out for lunch, and while we're gone we can get Mike to give her a lie detector test." Shane said.

"Alright, fine." Ryan nodded.

Mike quickly arrived into the interrogation room with Kuwilileni waiting inside. She looked annoyed as ever, but that didn't faze Mike. Mike hooked Kuwilileni up to the machine and asked her some routine questions to make sure the machine worked. After determining the machine was working, Mike began to ask her the hard questions.

"Did you send Kieth Habersberger any texts last night?" He said with a blank expression.

"As I said multiple times before, NO." She huffed.

The lie detector revealed she was telling the truth.

"Did you deliver a note to his front door?" Mike continued.

"Absolutely not!" She answered, getting angrier by the second.

The lie detector once again revealed she was being truthful.

"We're you driving around his house last night?" Mike asked.

"N.O." She rolled her eyes.

And again, the machine showing that Kuwilileni was still telling the truth.

"Welp, you've passed. We have no further questions for you ma'am." Mike said, unhooking her and letting her go home.