Going Home.

Its been a week since Winter saved my life. Today she gets to come out of hospital and come home with us.

"Okay Winter, I'm sorry if this hurts but you have to get into the wheel chair."Hiro says, trying to get her into the wheel chair.

"Hiro carefu-ahhh!" She screams as shes put into the wheelchair.

"Its okay, as soon as we get home you can rest okay." i say to her and stroke her head, she nods. She has healed a lot since the accident but she's doing perfectly fine now.

The doctors said that she should be able to heal properly if she just rests enough and eats well.

We all were packing up her stuff from the room and Winter was trying to help, she was also looking at all the stuff we got her.

"Aww you guys didn't have to get me anything." she said a smile on her face.

"Let me guess, Hiro got the chocolates, Riki got the pretty flowers, Kenshi got me all of these balloons and..." she stopped when she saw the bear.

"Did you make this Takkun?" she asks me and i nod in response. I could feel myself blushing slightly.

"Aww it says 'your too special to me' thats so sweet. Thank you." She says and hugs the bear. Haha she's like a little kid.

At LRN

We came to LRN to meet beardy here for a surprise welcome back party that we set up for Winter. We decided that we would tell her that she was coming here for lunch before she went home.

"So how's boss doin?" She asks us.

"Oh the same as ever." Riki answers her,

"Yeah old and scary." I say with a bored look on my face.

"Hey Takkun don't forget, if boss didn't help us we would have the party." Hiro days and Winter looks at him while he's pushing her.

"Party? What party?" She says to us and we all look at Hiro.

"Hiro your an idiot." I say to him and he gulps.

"We're having a birthday party for my sister." Hiro says and flashes her I smile, I mentally face palm myself.

"Oh okay..." Winter replied, she sounded sure but the look in her eyes clearly said she didn't buy the lie.

We walk into LRN where there are balloons all over the floor and a huge banner saying 'welcome back!'.out of nowhere beardy comes and jumps out to try and surprise Winter.

"Welcome back Winter!" He says and we all yell it after him,

"Welcome back!" She looks at us as if she was going to cry.

Winters POV

I came to LRN with the guys for lunch and they all held a surprise party for me. After they all yelled 'welcome back!' I literally felt the tears trying to come out.

"Aww guys..." I say to them and they all smile at me.

We all sit down, Riki and Kenshi have miso soup, Hiro has ramen, i have sushi and Takuto of course has pork noodles.We are also drinking, like the guys are drinking a lot and it's not even 2 in the afternoon yet.

"Hey Winter, did you know that after your surgery while you were asleep Takuto started crying?" Kenshi asks me and I look over at Takuto.

"Pfft, yeah right." I say and have a small laugh.

"Actually it's true."

"Yeah he was all like aww your too special too lose!" Riki and Hiro say and Takuto glares at them.

"Was that supposed to be my voice?" He says and I look at him.

"Is that true Takuto?" I ask him and he starts to blush.

"OHMYGOD! It's true! Haha you actually started crying!" I say and laugh so much my ribs start hurting more.

"Shut up, if you didn't jump in front of that stupid car and not get hit, I never would have cried." He says and I stop laughing.

"But if I didn't do that then...you would have gotten hit." I say and the bar goes silent. I can't even picture what I would have done if Takuto got hit.

"Guys don't fight about that! just be happy!" Hiro says and puts his arm around me.

"Hey why are you still with Takuto Winter?" Riki shakes my good arm.

"I should deserve some attention too!"

"Hey baby Riki, let go of her!" Takuto says and pries Riki off of me.

"Thanks." i say and he looks at me.

"Look you just came out of hospital, your vulnerable so don't let anyone take advantage of you." Takuto says and looks at me with affectionate eyes.

Don't worry Takuto, i wasn't planning on that...

Hey guys! Sorry that it took so long, like i said i went on a camp and i could not update my story properly so i had to wait until i got home:/anyway i did another story so please check it out, thats about my horrible breakup with my ex but anyway like always, vote, comment and i you want, follow!