Alive again

Me and the guys decided to go shopping for gifts for Winter. We walked into different shops, most of them were super girly but i wanted to get her something, so i kept my mouth shut.

Hiro got her chocolate, Riki got her flowers and Kenshi got her a ton of balloons. I wanted to get her a stuffed animal that she would really like, but i was stuck for ideas.

"Hey Takuto, you want to get Winter a stuffed toy, right?" Kenshi asked me and i nodded.

"Well how about Build-A-Bear, make her a special one." kenshi said and the guys nodded. Well she would like if i did make her one, but i don't want to... just then i pictured her smile in my head.

"....Sure." i say and everyone looks at me in shock.

"Wow he actually agreed,"

"Its the power of love, LOVE!" Riki and Hiro say and Kenshi laughs.

"A-anyway...." i say and start walking faster

At build-a-bear:

"Hiro that's enough!" I yell at Hiro while he's trying to put sequins all over the bears face. God first the stuffing machine now this? Such a pain in the ass...

"Aww i think she'll like it!" hiro says smiling at me.

"Hell no." i say and snatch the bear away from him.

"Wow Takutos really into this." Riki says and smirks at me. I walk past the decorations to put on the bear. I see this piece of material with writing on it, 'your too special to me.' Thats perfect.

I take off the paper from the back to reveal the sticky side. I stick it on the stomach of the bear and look at it.She'll love it.

I pay for it and we leave the store for the hospital.

We walk into the hospital and go to the desk.

"We would like to see Winter Woods." kenshi said to the lady at the desk.

"Right follow me." we follow her into Winters room.

"Apparently she should wake up soon, so stay by her until she does." she says and leaves. We all put out stuff on the table near her bed and sit down on the couch thats on the other side of the bed.

"She looks a lot more peaceful than painful now." said Kenshi, he was right she was sleeping soundly.

"I hope she can come home soon." Hiro says and reaches a hand out to her.

"What the hell!" i yell and slap his hand away from her.

"Oww..." he says and pouts at me while rubbing his hand.

"Mmm....." I heard something, i looked over at Winter and saw her slightly moving her eye lids.

"Winter?" I say and her eyes open a little.

"Mm...Taku..to...." she says and moves around in her bed,

"Ahh...where am I?" she says

"Is okay... your in the hospital." i say

"Oh..." she says and closes her eyes

"Im sorry...." she says and opens her eyes and looks at me again.

"For what?"

"I didnt tell you...about...baby..." oh her being pregnant, thats what shes talking about.

"Hey its okay,im just happy your okay..." i say and stroke her hair.

"Hey Takuto, can we say hi too?" Riki asks and Kenshi and Hiro nod their heads in agreement.

"Oh yeah." i say and let them talk to her.

"Oh my gosh your okay!"

"Your so awesome."

"Well done." They all talk to her and she smiles. I thought i'd never see her smile again, but shes okay. I smile after seeing her smile thinking everything was going to be okay.

Hey guys! Thanks for who voted and viewed this story so far! I will be going on a trip for a week with school and i will not be able to take my phone so i will have very slow updates on the story. So sorry but i will get it done asap! please vote, comment and if you want, follow!