A Normal Day

Winters POV
"Hey guys!" I yelled as I walked into Le Renard Noir, everyone was inside. Riki was reading plans for the next mission, Kenshi and Hiro were talking together about something, Takuto was eating a bowl of pork noodles in front of his laptop and Boss was in the kitchen.

"Oh hey Winter."

"Hiii!"

"Hey Winter."

"....hey.." They all greeted me. I walked over and sat next to Takuto.

"Do you want anything Winter?" Boss asked me.

"No thank-"

"Pork noodles." Takuto said, cutting my sentence short while holding his bowl out to Boss.

"Do you want one Winter?"

"No thanks." I finally got to say it and boss walked off. When he left, I looked over at Takuto,

"Hey, what're you doing?" I asked him, he looked up at me for a brief second but quickly looked at his laptop again.

"....The code..." He said and continued to type. On our last mission we found some sort of code on the back of the painting, obviously we gave it to Takuto to try and crack it, looks like that's not happening soon. I looked up at him, I noticed that he had bags under his eyes.

"Takuto, when was the last time you had a proper nights sleep?" I asked him and without looking at me,

"....something like 3 days ago." He answered, I just sighed in response. He always does this when there's a code.

"C'mon Takkun you know that's not good for you." I said and he quickly looked at me,

"If I go to bed, will you join me?" He said, I just looked at him with wide eyes in shock. I do not like the smirk on his face right now.

"Hey um...Takuto,"

"We are still here yunno,"

"Ooooh it gettin' hot n' heavy in here!" Everyone started to say and started laughing. Shoot I completely forgot they were in here!

"Shut up!" I yelled at the guys, flustered. I looked over next to me at Takuto, even he was laughing at me. I saw boss come out of the kitchen with Takutos pork noodles.

"Here you go, if you guys want to share it together, go ahead." Boss said smiling. God these people...

"Shut it, beardy!" I accidentally yelled and I quickly covered my mouth. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at me, their mouths gaping open.

"Wow even Winters calling me that huh?"

"She's spending wayyy too much time with Takuto." Everyone started talking again, I looked at Takuto and he was smirking at me.

Haha I love these guys, they're my second family.

Hey anyone who is reading this! This is my first story that I'm writing and I think my idea was pretty good. I named the girl Winter Woods because I thought it was funny...yeah I'm not that funny
:( anyway! If you guys liked it then please vote, comment and if you want, follow me!

-ThisWeirdGirl100