Found Alive?

I was beaten by the members of the Devils Dragons group, apparently they wanted me because they want to kill the black foxes.

"Oww!" I've been stuck here for at least two days and those guys have beaten me a lot since they brought me here. This sucks so badly... The black foxes have not come to save me yet and I'm stating to feel nervous and worried about it.

"Hello again." the man walks in, an evil and scary smile planted on his face.

"Guess what time it is?" he says to me and I ferociously shake my head. Not another beating... I can't take it... I keep shaking my head, telling him I don't want more but he just laughs.

"Haha yes it's play time...for us." he smiles, a man who I have not met yet walks in. He looks kinda familiar...

"This is our newbie, today he's gonna take care of you." he says and then walks out, leaving me alone with this new but familiar man. As soon as that man was out of sight,

"Are you okay!?" The new guy comes running towards me. That voice...

"Hiro?" I say and he nods his head. He was wearing a disguise to look like one of the members of The Demon Dragons.

"Oh we're gonna kill them now." he says as he looks at me, I look at him confused.

"We?" I say and he nods his head slowly. He puts his hand to his ear.

"Found her, second room to left, come quickly." he says into his earpiece. A few moments later Riki, Kenshi and Takuto come running into the room. They all take one look at me and gasp.

"Wow Winter..."

"Oh my, are you okay!?"Riki and Ken say while Takuto comes close to me.

"Winter...what have they done?"

"Im okay...just a little bruised..." i try and lift up my broken arm but it twists the wrong way.

"Oww!" Pain runs through my arm and Takuto looks angry.

"They beat you up!? they better be prepared cause I'm gonna kick their asses for this!" Takuto says and just as he finishes, the Devil Dragons leader walks in, as if he was waiting for the perfect time.

"Haha well well, looks like the foxes have arrived." he says and all the guys but Hiro go up to him.

"What the hell have you done!?"Takuto yells at him.

"I just hit her a few times, she wasn't cooperating very well..."

"Oh you son of a bitch!" Takuto raises his fist and hits the man square in the face. The man falls back from the impact and his nose starts to bleed, they both had a look of anger on their faces.

"I wanted to play nice with you foxes..." he says as he gets up and wipes the blood with his sleeve.

"But i guess I'm gonna HAVE to kill you!" He snaps his fingers again and a whole group of men (about 15) come out. Hiro leaves my side and stands with the others.

"What the hell is this!?" Riki says and he laughs.

"Haha goodbye foxes." he says and leaves. All the Devil Dragons close in on the guys and the fight starts.

Takutos POV

"Haha good bye foxes." That man says and leaves. The men around us close in and soon the fight had started. I went and started to fight, luckily I had my gun on me and started to shoot the bullets at them. I hit a few of the men but they were very good at dodging my shots. While shooting I felt someone knock me in the back of the head, it was a hard hit but I was able to turn around. There stood one of the men, he raises his fist and punched me in the face making me drop my gun, he then lifted me up by the collar and started punching me.