Mission Gone Wrong

Its been four weeks since I came out from the hospital. My ribs have thankfully healed and don't hurt too much when I walk, unlike my arm that has not completely healed so I need to be careful about that.

"Okay so then we'll go in through through here..." i was able to convince the guys that the mission could happen as normal and that I wouldn't stay at LRN while they were out.

"And the artifact should be in this room somewhere." the thing that we are going to steal is a small statue of something that my gramps made.

"Okay so lets recap, me, Kenshi and Hiro will break in and get the artifact and Takuto and Woods will stay in the van." Riki says and we all nodded in agreement.

"Alright, be all here by 8 tonight." he says and we all walked off.

Takuto and I were walking down the street together

"What do you want to eat?" i ask him and he shrugs.

"Ooo do you want me to make you something at yours?" i say to him and he looks at me.

"Will you be alright?"

"What do you mean?" i ask and he points at the cast thats around my arm.

"Oh..."

"Yeah, lets just eat out." he says and I start to grin.

"Sooo... a date?" i say to him and his cheeks start turning pink.

"W-what!? are you an idiot or something? come on!" he says, his face flushed and starts walking faster. Hehe that was fun.

"Hey remember i can't run! slow down!" I say as i chase after him.

8pm-LRN

"Okay everyone ready?" Riki says and we all nod.

"Woods, you sure you want to come?" he asks me and i smile and nod.

"Alright lets go!" We hop into the van and go to the mission.

10 minutes later

We arrived at the scene. The place is a big house but not big enough to be a mansion.

"Bye guys." all the guys except Takuto leave, so we're alone together in the van. Takuto types on his his computer, not saying a word.

"I disabled the security, go in, you've got about 15 minutes before the next guard comes." He says and Riki replies,

"Okay thanks, you'll hear back if there's any problems." After that it's silent in the van for a little while. I try to think of something to start a conversation. God this is like my first mission...

"Hey Takuto do you remember the time we met?" I ask him and he briefly stops typing on his computer but quickly starts typing again.

"Not really, I just remember that I had to meet you for your finger prints."

"Yeah and you said 'I dont wanna babysit this idiot, let's just chop off her finger." I say and he looks at me again,

"Was that supposed to be my voice?" He says smirking,

"Uh...yeah." I say and he snickers. Just then we hear from Riki through our ear pieces.

"Takuto, the artifact isn't here!" We hear Riki say and Takuto looks at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Just how I said, its not in the room."

"Wait lemme see if I can find anything out." Takuto starts typing on his computer.

I see something move in the corner of my eye so I look out the window. Outside I see two people on the roof of the building.

"Yo Riki, are Kenshi and Hiro on the roof?" I ask him and I hear from Kenshi.

"We're not on the roof, what are you talking about?" I look out the window.

"B-because there are two people walking on the roof..." I say and Takuto quickly looks out the window.

"Shit guys she's right!" He says and we hear all the guys through our earpieces.

"What!?" just then I made eye contact with one of the men, he looked at me then at the van. I'm guessing he said something to the guy next to him.

"T-takuto..." I say and move closer to him.

"I think they saw me..." I whisper to him and he puts an arm around me.He looks around before yelling,

"Shit Winter!" he yelled and pushed down.

"Ahh!" I yell. As soon as we fell two bullets flew through the windows.

"That was close..." Takuto say and looks at me. My ribs are hurting again...and so is my freaking arm...

"Takuto my arm and my ribs..." I say and put my hand to my chest.

"Guys what happened!?"

"Are you alright!?" we hear the guys through our earpieces.

"Get back to the van now but be careful...we're being watched." Takuto says and the guys quickly came back to the van, luckily they didn't get caught.

Kenshi started the van and just as we were leaving... Something doesn't feel right...

"Uhh guys..." just as I start to say the doors on the back of the van suddenly fly open(because they didn't leave the place yet.) and someone grabbed me and pulled me out. I felt something cold being pushed against my temple. Shit they have a gun...

I decide not to struggle but fear starts to engulf me.

"Winter!" I hear all the guys scream,

"Let go of her you bastard!" Takuto says and try's to approach us but the man puts his finger on the trigger, stopping Takuto in his tracks.

"Take one step closer and i'll blow her pretty face off." he says and smirks. I start talking, trying to find out what's going on.

"Why do you want me?"

"Why else, you are the great granddaughter of the Japanese Leonardo DaVinci." He says and smirks at me. Ugh what do I do, what do...I know! Because he was a guy I did the first think that popped into my head.

"Yah!"

"Oww!" I flung my foot backwards and hit him right in the...you know where. He drops the gun and falls to the floor, I quickly pick the gun up.

"Nice job Winter, quickly hop in." Riki says and I'm about to jump in when...

"Not so fast." A group of 5 men surround the van. I point the gun at them and they all start to laugh.

"Haha, oh so funny to see a girl point a gun at us.." He says and someone else put a gun against my temple.

"If you don't wanna die right here you won't shoot." He says and I gulp. What's going on!? Takuto help me!

Hey! I'm kinda running out of ideas so if someone could help me that would be awesome! Thanks and as usual comment, vote and if you want, follow!!

-ThisWeirdGirl100