05

Ellen and Chris were finally divorced,Ellen felt free,she hasn't felt this way in awhile,she started back at work a week ago,she got used to working with Patrick but it wasn't like old days,there was tension between them. Ellen hasn't fully forgiven him that he left and blocked Ellen of of his life until now.she might never forgive him for it.They were in love and he just left,pushed her away.It was the end of the night and they both went to there trailers,Patrick was thinking about all the old days were him and Ellen used to lay in her trailer and now that's all he's thinking about
////
Ellen and Patrick ended the night,as usual he followed her into her trailer cus his was faced towards Justin chambers and Ellens only faced his and the parking lot.
Ellen both got them waters and they both sat down on the couch,Ellen Leaned her head on to Patricks shoulder cause she was getting tired it had been a long day.
she quickly fell asleep.He woke her up after noticing she had fallen asleep minutes later.Patrick said "you should go to bed" she agreed and got into bed. Patrick was starting to walk his way out but Ellen said "can u stay with me tonight" it's not like he was gonna say no "of course" he said.He slid into bed with Ellen,he slid closer to her until he could feel her legs on his,but Ellen wanted more so she moved closer to him making sure her whole body was touching him.
Patrick put his arm around her side finding her hand.He smelt her for a second before he closed his eyes,all of a sudden Ellen wasn't tired but she didn't move away, she moved closer making so there was no space between them at all.patrick felt her move closer, they were both at home in each others arms.
////
He snapped out of the daze, he was aching for Ellen,all we wanted was her in his arms,he wanted to kiss her like he hasn't, before he wanted to bury him self in her,all of a sudden he gets up and opens his door to his trailer and walks out and walks straight into Ellens trailer..she was sitting on the couch drinking water and on her phone.

He opened the door Ellen jumped at first but then she realized it was Patrick. "What are you doing here" she asked "i need to talk to you" he said "okay what" "I left my wife cause I'm still in love with you,I came back to greys cause I needed to see you,I wanted to be with you 24/7 the first day I met you,I want you Ellen,I want you so much it hurts,I crave you day in and day out,and now that I'm divorced and free and you are divorced we could be together Ellen,but no we barley talk anymore besides form acting" Ellen was about to say something. "Sh I'm not done,Ellen I want to be with you forever,I want to go to bed holding u for the rest of my life,I want children with you,and have fun while we're making children and damn can I just take the robe off of you already"he smirked when he said the last part.

Patrick was on the other side of the trailer and he didn't want to be the far away so he closed the distance,putting Ellens face into his hands gently. Ellen laughed "what is so funny" Patrick asked with a confused face "you" she said, Patrick put there lips together putting his tongue on hers,by the second the kiss has been growing more and more intense,Ellen sighs loudly.The bed was right behind him so it was pretty easy from there.He untied her robe and let it fall to the ground,he smiled while looking at her perfect body. He pushed her onto the bed ready for what was next,he quickly took of his clothes not wanting to wait anymore,he had waited for this moment for years now,he got on top of her and he slowly inserted him self and while doing that Ellen moaned loudly,he started to kiss her neck and then made it to her breasts and he didn't stop there,he kept going down kissing mostly all of her body,Ellen pulled him up "were have u been" Ellen asked out of breathe "waiting for this" he said. They both stopped,both of them out of breathe and weak,Patrick looked at Ellen and pulled her close to him making sure his whole body was touching her,when they touched there bare skin heat raced through them both,Ellen turned to him and said "god,how are you so good in bed" he replied with "all these years with you" they both laughed and went to sleep minutes later.