Chapter 13

Aspens pov
It was still dark outside. I walked towards the back of the palace. Avery was there standing.
"Come on let's go." He said. I followed him to an underground tunnel. There were many people standing there all with the northern star badge on their clothes. I put on the  badge too. There was a training arena with people fighting.
"We will start with the push ups and then continue. "Avery said.
I started doing them. I fought back in Carolina and had enough practice to complete a hundred.
"Not bad old man. "Avery said chuckling.
"Look who's talking. "I replied scoffing.
"One and push ups. "He said.
I put one hand to my back and started doing ot without any problem. If this was the training then I will pass in no time.
"Cool."He said extending his hand to me. I took it getting up. I drank some water and sat down.
"Marlow will take you to the gym you can take a look around. "He said to me. Marlow came and took me there. It was big with all the latest equipment.
I walked back to Avery.
We sat down. "Please you have to take care not to disclose our residing place or who you are.A slip like that would ruin more lives than you can ever imagine. " He said looking at me with trust in his eyes. I nodded and left to go back to the palace. Ot was just four o clock. I silently curled up on my bed sleeping.

Americas pov
"Morning Darling. "Maxon said kissing me. I kissed him back. We got ready and headed down for breakfast. Aspen was there and he looked tired.
"Are you feeling alright. " I asked him feeling concerned.
"Oh I just haven't been sleeping much lately. " he said walking away from me. I brushed it off. I hoped to see him happy and I knew what to do.
Sorry for the short chapter. My exams are next week. My last update will be tomorrow. Sorry