Chapter 14

Maxons POV

"Halloween is next week. We gotta plan something. "I said to America.
"Yeah and this time you will dress up as a shrubbery. "She said chuckling. I laughed and the old memories came rushing in my mind. Anything for her even if I have to dress up as a shrubbery.
"And you will be the flower. "I said kissing her gently. She blushed and I just laughed. We sat down to write the guest list and everything.

Next week Halloween 🎃 🎃

Americas pov
I wore my flowy black dress with small diamonds. I let my hair fall down. I added some mascara and finished my applying a nude lipstick.
I went down to see where the party was held. The setup was quiet scary. It was a little dim with candles and there were white cloths hanging all over. Carved pumpkins and spider webs complimented the atmosphere. I looked over to find Maxon, Aspen and Daphne.
I saw a blonde head peeking. I went closer to see Maxon literally dressed as a shrub.
"Maxon! "I exclaimed. He turned around and laughed. He had leaves all over him.
"Gods I was kidding. "I continued.
He pulled me to the dance floor. He held me close as I rested my head on his shoulder. His hand moved to hold my waist and the other one holding my hand. We danced swaying lightly. The song switched to an upbeat one. He went to talk to some people as I saw Daphne walking towards me. She had a Dark blue dress which was sleek and with lace full sleeves. She had a tapered white gauzy material and a cute tiara.  She was dressed as a waterfall.
"Hey Daphne. "I said calling out to her.
"Hey "
i took her to the gallery.
"Aspen likes you. "I blurted out.
She looked taken aback. Obviously.
"No. ..... I mean..... Maybe.. But. "She blushed so hard. I smiled softly putting my hand on her shoulder.
"Please take care of him. I already failed him twice. He needs someone. "I said tears threatening to fall.
Daphne sighed and playing with her dress.
"Maybe he does. I will take care of him. "She replied grinning.
I hugged her and she went. Looking for Aspen maybe. When I returned to the party, I couldn't find Aspen or Daphne. I smiled to myself and went back to Maxon.
"You look pretty my dear. Too pretty to be a shrub's wife.
" Nooooooo. You look as charming as ever your royal husbandness ."I said sarcastically. He smiled and pulled me closer going for a kiss. I laughed quietly thinking how much my love grew for him. We danced again and it was fun.

Daphne's POV
I knocked on Aspen's room. It was slightly open. I went inside to see him sitting on the window will sipping champagne.
"You didn't join the party. "I asked sitting opposite to him.
He sighed taking a sip.
"I... uh didn't want to. "He replied looking straight at me with those amazing emerald eyes.
He rested his head against the window pane tears rolling down his cheeks. I had never seen him cry. This was like a whole different personality. I leaned forward wiping them away and taking his cheek in my hand.
"I... "His voice cracked as he broke down again. I hugged him carresing his hair and neck.
"I love you Aspen. "I blurted not knowing what else to say. He stared at me before our lips met and I melted onto him. It was gonna be a long night but the perfect one.
So this will be my last update. I will again update after three weeks as my exams are coming soon I have to study hard😫😫🤓🤓🤒🤒. I will die studying one day bit you guys are the ones who keep me motivated. We have a lot of chapters left. . #studies. Sorry but don't give up on me. Love you😍😍😍 ❤❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖😁😁😁😊😊😊😊😊. Wish me luck.