EMBARRASING PT. 2

𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴

bil was taking her sweet time, it was making me so hungry

bil was taking her sweet time, it was making me so hungry. she knew exactly what she was doing though and i couldn't blame, i do the exact same thing to her when i'm in charge.

she was currently kissing down on my stomach. her breath was hitting my stomach and it made my head wanna go farther than it could.

"you're so slow," i whimpered. she mumbled on my belly button piercing making me shiver. i thought back to when we did them on each other. we messed up so many times, i can't believe our guts aren't showing.

i laid there, staring at the ceiling quivering, waiting for her to advance. she looked up at me when she saw i was rather still.

"you okay princess?"

"mhm," i mumbled, waiting for her to continue.

"ight good cause i'll make you feel ten times better," she said literally giving me no warning. she pulling my thong off in an instant and went back to teasing.

she gave me the most dealthy stare i had ever seen. them damn ocean eyes, they can choke on my dick. she's so enticing and she knows it.

she began to rub my majora while looking me dead in the eyes with her thumb. i completely zoned out, i couldn't look at her or she'd tease me for being too quick. i would've been done in seconds.

her other arm was inching up to my breasts, specifically the left one. her arms aren't that long but she made it work when it came to my boobs.

billie sloppily tried to pull my shirt up so she had access to my bare boobs. she was struggling and i let her.

her thumb was now in her mouth, making it easier to slip in and out of my vagina.

"well fucking help me," she mumbled obviously irritated. i helped by moving my top up to expose my boobs, still keeping the shirt on.

"thank you baby," she says with a smirk. she went absolutely ruthless with her fingers. i tried holding back so bad but i couldn't, i moaned so loud.

"baby, fin is still home. you can't wild out like that," she said, continuing to use her raspy voice.

she was massaging my nipple like it was my back, i was literally oozing. "stop playing around bil!" i exclaimed.

"angel, you have to be patient. you don't deserve sloppy sex."

she starting going down on me and i was finally at ease. her tongue literally had no mercy on me. my stomach was tightening up each and every millisecond. she'd make consistent eye contact and all i could do was ooze more.

"you taste perfect," she mentioned.

"th-thank you babe," i winced.

she placed her finger on my lips, "shh baby, let me continue. i wanna hear you say my name and nothing else. got it angel?"

i sat there speechless, my stomach was so tight it hurts so bad. she started ramming her fingers in me and i couldn't take it. i grabbed onto her hair and she smirked at that. i could feel her change of breath on my inner thighs.

i was trying so hard not to scream, instead i squealed. she chuckled at that making my stomach even more tired.

she was thrusting her fingers in and out, rubbing my clit. i really was going wild, she's so good with her hands.

"you close yet baby?" she asked, looking up.

"mhm," i whined. i could barely even whine, my stomach was so tight.

she went faster and faster, i was struggling to breath. she took her fingers out and licked the my liquid.

she began to lick again as i came.

"holy shit. baby you taste so good," my eyes were rolling back i could barely acknowledge what she was saying.

she made sure to lick everything. i could've came for a second time.

she came up and laid on my body. she straddled me and gave me a lil peck before placing her head in my neck.

"i love you so much, y/n. you're my everything."

"love you more."

"you think fin heard?" she questioned.

"definitely."

"i must've been doing pretty good huh?" i could feel the smirk forming on her face.

"shut up!" i say chuckling.

she kept mumbling how much she loves me while kissing on my shoulders. i couldn't help but smile, i'm so in love with this girl.

❥ i rushed this one. i am not going to do smut ever again, i was very uncomfortable while writing this but i knew you guys wanted a part two. i may delete this imagine.