EMBARASSING

𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴

"you're joking right?" i asked

"nah. got a bad lil mama and she always with the shits," she mumbles while doing this dumbass dance with her hands as if she was crazy.

"you're tryna get dumped," i said while looking up, rolling my eyes.

"c'mon ma, dance with me," she says, grabbing my hand.

"people are actually jealous of me dating you."

"yeah same here," she said bluntly, detaching her hand from mine. she was mean mugging.

"does someone have an attitude?" i ask with a smirk.

"i should be asking you that, love."

i rolled my eyes, she's clearly trying to get a reaction out of me. billie does this sometimes, it's really annoying. it makes me want to tackle her but i don't cause then she'd devour me with kisses.

that'd interrupt my fake act of madness. "hmh, whatever bil. i'm just gonna go hang with with finneas, he's a bit more sane."

"uh is finneas your girlfriend? get back here y/n/n!" she followed me while on the search for her big brother. it soon turned into running and billie being a decently fast girl catches up to me and put her hands around my waist, lifting be from the floor.

"lord you're so needy," i sighed in defeat, slightly resisting.

"and you love every fucking second of it," she says, biting on my ear causing a sensation in my private area.

knowing that this could escalate to something else, i refrained from allowing that to happen. "finneas?" i yelled.

"help me! your sister is holding me hostage!" i yelled jokingly. he came out into the living room to see what the ruckus was.

"oh my gosh the last thing i wanted to walk into was y/n in her underwear. you don't live on your own idiot," finneas sighed looking down, his hands covering his forehead.

"yo it's not that big of a deal," billie said.

"yes it is, i'm embarrassed."

i tried to cover up as much as possible. i was wearing a crop top and thong, gosh i'm so stupid. this girl makes me forget so much. i rushed into the kitchen to get maggie's apron.

i put it on and went back into bil's room uncomfortably. i sat on her bed feeling so embarrassed, i slouched over and put my hands over my eyes. finneas is like a brother to me, how did i manage to have him seeing me in a thong. he's not even my brother!

"babe i'm sorry. that's my fault," bil was resting on the opening of the door.

i didn't respond. what was i supposed to say? oh yeah you're so right! it's all your fault that your older brother has an image of me, your minor girlfriend in a thong.

"baby please, i'm genuinely so sorry. why would i want my brother to see what's mine? i really forgot that you were even revealed, it's normal for us."

ugh her pet names always get me. she doesn't have to call me "mine". she knows how i react to things like that.

"mhm," i say, trying to dismiss it. i moves my hands from my face and now over my stomach.

"stop holding your stomach, i know what that means," she said softly. i hate that she knows me, i wish i wasn't so obvious sometimes.

i lowered my back onto the bed and spread my arms, making the bed squeak. billie came over slowly and latched onto my side, nuzzling her head into my side.

"we just won't mention it, okay?" she asked while looking up at me with her beautiful eyes.

i laid there with a slight nod of my head. she looked back down and gripped onto me.

"you're so serious babe, how do you do it?" she asked while chuckling.

"what do you mean?" i question while playing with her soft hair.

"once you care about something, you don't really stop. no one can convince you to stop except yourself," she said softly. all of a sudden her voice got raspy.

"why's your voice raspy all of a sudden," i ask, clearly curious.

"thought it'd turn you on and i was right," she said with a smirk on her face. she's really taking advantage of her tone.

she wasn't wrong. i could feel my privates heating up. i looked up to show my irritation.

"are you serious bil? your brother is home and this is not how i want to release my stress," i say with an attitude.

"yo, what the fuck is your problem? you're always talking about how we should fuck more and now that i make an effort, you blow me off. you're so unbelievable," she complained, getting out of our embrace. i knew she was about to be dramatic.

"billie! your brother is home! you want me to be embarrassed again?! you want me to be vulnerable at this damn moment? you know how i am, i'm private." i say yelling and pouting.

billie went to go close the door so fin couldn't hear us. "okay, whatever y/n. if you don't wanna-"

i couldn't help myself, i had to place my lips onto hers. she didn't decline and that caused smiles to appear on both of our lips. we were back in our embrace, her hands on my waist.

i couldn't help but chuckle because i knew what i was gonna do. i just hope finneas doesn't hear anything, i don't have the energy to be embarrassed again.

she started to kiss on my neck, making my chin face the sky. "shit," i mumbled.

she mumbled against my neck, making my panties wetter than they already were. this is absolute torture for me.

"stop being so uptight princess."

❥ part 2? feel free to pm request:)