PROMISES

𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴

 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴

she's my everything, forever and always. can't believe i got the chance to have a baby with the love of my life. i love my ivy and i'm missing her right now. words can't express how i felt when y/n held her in her arms for the first time. i was so happy for her, for us. when her lil body was in my arms, i had found another reason to live - billie eilish (2021)

i had never meant something i said so much. at the moment i was painfully missing my babies at home while on tour. they're coming down soon for my show in la right now and i'm so homesick. i can't wait to see my mama's.

i wasn't talking to anyone throughout the whole day for the most part. i wanted to be to myself until i saw my girls. i missed them so much, i didn't want to see anyone else because it'd make me miss them more cause someone else is here but they're not.

i was going back and forth with sleeping and listening to my music. i was listening to my music but i was so ready to get another tiny nap in. i turned off my phone and began to close my eyes as my heart was sinking of pain.

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

ivy and i were close to billie's hotel. i had been hearing about how billie's been acting recently. she's been gloomy and essentially depressed. she's so homesick from being on tour so much, i felt so bad for my baby. i missed her lots and ivy is completely oblivious to how her mommy feels. all she does is ask, "where's mommy?"

i can't imagine how billie feels, she's been on tour for two months straight and she hasn't see her baby girl in one month. i seriously don't know how she does it.  

"are you excited to see mommy? i know she misses you so much," i asked ivy. she was playing with her princess wand that she takes everywhere.

she was humming constantly which means yes. she was so into her wand that she seemed less interested in seeing billie.

"we're close mama," i say while glancing at the gps. i smiled knowing that my two favorites girls were about to see each other very soon.

i stayed quiet the rest of the way to the hotel. when we were about two minute away i dialed maggie's phone number.

"hey mom, is there some place to park?" i kept driving around the hotel, not knowing what i was about to do.

"hi sweetheart, fans are in the front so you should come from the back. i don't want you or ivy to get hurt. do you want me to come out or do you think you'll be alright?" maggie was so aware it was the cutest thing. every time we're out, she's always making sure we are okay.