R.E.M PT. 2

𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘳.𝘦.𝘮 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

𝘮 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

i grabbed billie's hand and ran off stage. i was so happy at the moment. we went back stage and instantly kissed.

"i can't believe we just did that," i said looking bil in the eyes with my hands in her hoodie pocket.

"yeah me neither. it was perfect though, you weren't playing baby," she said with a chuckle. i nodded and took my hands out of her hoodie and grabbed her hand to go to my dressing room.

her and i entered and billie closed the door behind us. "i'm gonna get my stuff, change and then can we leave."

i took off my heels and accessories. "you want me to help you?" billie proposed. i nodded and she was more than happy to help me undress. i slightly shook my head cause when i would turn around, i'd have no bra on.

before i could turn around, she rest her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck as her arms were wrapped around my waist. i extended my neck to give her more room. "you know i have to get dressed, i wanna go home."

"seriously bil, at least let me put a shirt on. i'm cold," i complained. she let me go and i ran to my bag to get my bralet, hoodie that literally did nothing to keep me warm and leggings.

"bum ass," i looked back to see a slight smile on her beautiful face, "fuck you eilish."

i went to go to my shoes and started laughing before i even said what i was gonna say. "you see these purple soles?"

i said it exactly how she did and everything. it was the funniest shit ever.

"you dork," billie laughed with the cutest little smile on her face. she ran over to give me a noogie. i instantly screamed.

"billie imma deadass kill you," i yelled on the top of my lungs.

"when you do, can we have sex first?"

"yeah, i guess we'll do that tonight," i assisted her to let me get on her back and she let me.

billie walked us through all the hallways that led to the exit in the back of the large building. "alright mama, you gotta get down."

i got off her back and we intertwined our hands together. billie got the keys out for her volvo s60 and we began walking towards it. we got in the car and i luckily had aux.

"play some happy music, we're finally fucking public!" billie yelled with her tongue out.

"bitch, i know what to play," i played my happy music. billie whipped out and there was some paparazzi but not too much. some pictures got taken but besides that we were good.

i put on september by earth, wind & fire. "do you remember the 21st night of sepetember?" billie yelled on the top of her lungs.

on our way home, we continued to listen to happy bops. i was beyond happy, don't think i've been this happy in awhile.

i have no idea what to expect with the media but i'm just happy we don't have to hide it anymore.

we just arrived at our apartment and i hopped out quick. i slammed the door, "damn mama's, chill on her."

"come here party pooper," i said with a slight smirk on my face.

"what is it?" she questioned stepping closer to me.

"oh baby, i love you. yes i do," i grabbed her and started slow dancing while we sang sweet nothings to each other.

"oh my god, let's go inside before we freeze our asses off," billie said. i didn't even notice how cold i was getting but good thing billie actually noticed it.

"we're so dumb," i chuckled while unlocking the door. i entered the room and i was seriously so happy to be home. i took off my shoes and got settled.

i looked at my phone and it was blowing up. "oh my gosh, billie my notifs are screaming."

"so are mine, we should look at peoples reactions together. i'm curious as fuck," i nodded and went into our room to change into my pj's. i put on a blue long sleeve top and black shorts.

billie quickly changed into a oversized tee that was adorable on her tiny frame.

"you ready?" i asked with a smile while searching under my bed to get my laptop. billie hummed, meaning yes and i started searching on twitter.

well, our names were trending. my mentions were going crazy and billie doesn't use twitter so she's on instagram looking at things she was tagged in, etc.

here are some things i saw:

: so billie and y/n are dATinG

: um. y/n is dating belly eyelash. we don't stan, does she even take showers

: ok billie and y/n are the cutest couple of 2018 and we've only had one video of them

: i'm so happy our babies our happy w one another:)

: billie is actually dating a girl, wbk she was fucking gay. remember when she made us suffer w thinking she was straight, trash

: am i the only one that didn't know y/n was gay

: i know everyone is like omfg billie n y/n but sheesh can we just take a minute for y/n's vocals, outfit, presence? literally all of it was it and yes billie n y/n are the cutest thing ever bye

i gave that one a like, it was cute.

: billie has a girlfriend. i repeat, billie has a girlfriend.

: omg s/o to fallon for letting our bb's out themselves on ur platform

i wanted to respond to that one so i did. i typed, "we wanted to love, i just made sure it was cool w production and everything. ilysm."

"baby what're you seeing?" i asked with a smile.

"well mama's," she sighed while engulfing me in an embrace. "it's mixed, that's what i expected from my fans though."

"like what?" i asked with some attitude. i know her fans are young and madly in love with her so i didn't know what to expect.

"okay lemme tell you the synopsis. some people were so happy for you and i, some were like why am i dating you, we been knew billie was gay and y/n is beautiful and worst couple of 2018."

"not too bad, sounds good to me," billie raised an eyebrow, looking like she was questioning me.

"what?" she asks with a dumb/cute smile. "you don't think that's bad?"

"do you?" i chuckled. everything she said was expected. it wasn't a big deal, those were legit some of my exact predictions.

"i don't know," she refrained. she pulled me closer and to her. "just happy we don't have to hide anymore."

i nodded, it does feel nice to finally be able to do our couple shit. not that we didn't before, it was just different and we didn't have to hide it.

"billie?" i questioned. she hummed in response, meaning what's up and i asked my question. "can we go on live?"

billie got out of our embrace and sat up, "deadass?" i nodded.

"let's fucking do it!" she yelled, getting her phone out  with it already opened to instagram. "ready whenever you are mama."

she set it up so the phone would fall and i looked at her with a fatass smile. "let's see how this goes."

❥ i hope part 2 was cute. happy thanksgiving if you celebrate! plus i guess i should start saying this but if you voted for my imagines that'd be great. also are you guys getting the new merch for black friday? i'm tryna get the spray paint hoodie.