CONFESSION

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦-𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵. 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘣𝘶𝘮! 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦-𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴

"so happy you're here!" zach sang began

"so happy you're here!" zach sang began. i nodded with a smile. "i've been wanting you to come down here for awhile now so just know guys, i've been trying to get billie down here."

i chuckled and was patient to see what he had to say next. "okay so you're clearly dropping the album soon, march 29th?" he questioned.

"yep," i sucked on my teeth happily. "i can't wait."

"can you say some of the songs that'll be on it?" he asked with strong eye contact.

"well like, obviously when the party's over will be on it. you should see me in a crown, and two songs that fans have been begging for."

"no when i was older then?" i instantly laughed my ass off.

"it's dedicated to roma so no, it won't be on the album. plus i don't really think my fans like it, they definitely listened to it when it first came out but after awhile it was just another song that was forgotten about."

"why do you think that?" zach asked.

"i don't know, i love the song but i think the autotune was hard for them to digest. the chorus is so good to me, i really thought they'd like it," i shrugged.

"yeah, you know i love the song! i think it's phenomenal, you and your brother finneas are just insane. you guys work so well together!" he complimented. i smiled uncontrollably, my dimples were in full force.

"thank you," i chuckled. "also i dig the merch!" he was wearing the yellow long sleeve with my name on it back from don't smile at me era.

"ok i just want to take a moment!" he literally spread his arms out and made it clear that this was important. "billie's merch is absolutely insane. i see how your fans interact with what you work on and just the general public and i understand it. you have a lot to choose from and it's not just pictures of your face or a random lyric, you make special designs and...yeah just dope man!"

"oh my god, bro i was like what the fuck is he gonna say. thanks dude, but watch out y'all get your merch soon because that shit getting whipped out."

"so you've got a lot in store?" he insinuated. i nodded with the largest smile.

"how many songs ended up being cut from the album?"

"i had a lot of people in my ear with this one so a good 50. and i know y'all will think that's a lot and yes it is! i write all my songs so it's not like i'm just given songs and i record it," i said flamboyantly. "like seriously! i was putting a lot into this album and at times i didn't know what i wanted to do but then i was just like, okay this is what i need to do and went in that direction. i finally figured it out mid july and i couldn't have been happier."