THE BED

𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

"mommies?" i overheard. i looked to see if y/n was awake and she wasn't. i groaned knowing that i'd have to be the one taking care of whatever situation ivy had.

i got off my back and leaned up, still tired as hell. "what's wrong princess?" i asked.

"mommies! i said mommies! what about mommy, she should be awake too!" she started playing in my messy hair. her tiny fingers, oh my daughter is the sweetest.

"what's wrong anyways?" i chuckled, placing her on my lap. i cupped her face, "mommy had a long day yesterday, i think she wants some more sleep."

she just pouted. i rolled my eyes at this girl, she's so determined to wake y/n up. she's not gonna be happy about it but, i'll wake her up so we can get this over with.

"y/n/n," i whispered, caressing her hand. she immediatly goraned and latched onto my head.

"y/n/n!" ivy yelled, i couldn't help my laugh silently.

"awe mom, your dimples!" she poked at my evaporating dimples. i smiled and started at her with a dumb smile.

"you don't call mommy that name, you know mommy as-"

"oh my god, what do you girls want from me?" she aggresively groaned.

"ok mommy, i peed the bed and i want you to see it before mom cleans it," i looked over at y/n and knew she was dumbfounded by what ivy had just said.

she paused and starting rising from her slumber. "is mommy mad?" ivy asked, sticking her thumb in her mouth.

"why would you want me to see your pee? mom wants to take care of it."

i had to listen to that again, who said that cause it wasn't me?

"oh you waking up, lets go baby."

"wait wait," y/n resisted as i put her on my back.

"yay!" ivy cheered, she skipped to her room and i couldn't stop chuckling. i wish i could see y/n's face right now. she's probably mad as hell.

i took y/n off my back once we reached ivy's room.

"look! i peed so much," she showed us, expanding her arm as if she was introducing a play.

y/n facepalmed and put her head down. "uh i'm going bet to bed, big m got this," y/n patted my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek before attempting to leave.

"not so fast-" i turned around.

"very so fast," y/n said, skipping into our bedroom. "and don't wake up me up again!" she yelled, slamming the door behind her.

"she...let's get this over with," i rolled my eyes and slugged my way over to this bed with a strong ass scent of pee. how the fuck did ivy pee this much.

i got a rag from the bathroom and started scrubbing the spot to lessen the smell. "nobody asked but, come here ivy. let's put you in the bath."

i looked back to see y/n in mommy mode. i looked away and smiled to myself, "you heard her."

ivy skipped over to y/n with open arms and y/n completely engulfed her. "ewe girl, you really do smell like pee."

ivy giggled and latched onto y/n. "thank you baby," i said.

"mhm, i'm going to back to sleep after this though."

"fine by me, i'll just make ivy and i some danish waffles for us," i smirked.