COACHELLA

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥. 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘺𝘦.

 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘺𝘦

we just rocked coachella, i gave her half of the check

"you almost done getting dressed?" i asked while putting my hair up in space buns. i heard fumbling.

"yeah almost, can you come here?" she yelled from the room connected to the bathroom. i nodded to myself and walked into our room.

she had this heron preston dress that i had bought her, mini dresses are her thing. "oh, you finally wearing the dress i got you?" (look it up it's super cute)

"mhm," she mumbled. "can you get the white crop top out of my suitcase?"

i dug through her big ass suitcase and found some other things in there...lingerie. i didn't bring it up but i'm already thinking of what could go down this weekend.

"here," i said giving her the top she wanted.

"thank you baby," she smiled. she pulled her dress down and put the top on. "hey, you want me to do your hair?"

"i already did it," i chuckled.

"i'll make it neater though, you're so rough." i rolled my eyes and walked over to her so she could do my stupid space buns.

i got on my phone and started putting on some of my music. i put on some vibes. she took out everything that i had done. i kept huffing cause i was irritated at the fact that she was basically saying my buns look like shit.

"girl how," she giggled. "you made this so hard for yourself, it's so easy to do buns."

"i don't want buns no more, just leave it," she frowned and let go of my hair.

"okay, i'm sorry. did i piss you off?" she asked, getting up and fixing her dress perfectly.

"no," i laid on my back and watched her do her thing.

she nodded slightly and put a strand of hair behind her ear. she started digging in her luggage, she saw how i kinda fucked up all the structure. she got out this long denim jacket with her all white docs.