QUARINTINE W. THE GIRLS

your house looks like kim kardashians + cute imagine ft. ivy
adding gif later <3

"good morning honey," billie greeted behind me. she just woke up, meanwhile i've been up for an hour.

"morning babe," i walked over to give her a good morning kiss. she grabbed my waist and tackled my neck with a few kisses before letting me go. i could only smile and giggle, it's the best feeling.

"whatcha making?" she said, sitting down at the kitchen barstool.

"vegan breakfast quesadillas. they're super easy to make, i think i'm gonna make them more often."

"they look great, i wouldn't expect any less from you."

i looked down with a smile, she knows exactly what to say. "is ivy up yet?" i asked.

"not yet. she got home from my moms pretty late last night."

"i hope she wakes up soon, i don't want her food to get cold. did she have fun?" i asked while cleaning the dishes i created.

"yeah, when i picked her up she couldn't stop talking about it. she said 'mommy, we need a hammock now. like i kind of need one because well...i really like them. that means i need one right?' i love her, it's the funniest when she tries to explain why she wants/deserves something."

"she stay tryna get over on us," i laughed. "maybe we can for her b-day. nothing random though, you know how i am about spoiling."

"it's so hard to not spoil her, that face makes it so easy."

"you're just soft babe, we can't hand her everything. she's four; keep it up and she'll be a nightmare by six," i finished cleaning the last dish and placed my quesadilla on a plate to enjoy. i made a plate for bil too so we could talk at breakfast.

"someone forgot the forks," bil chuckled as she got up to get us some.

i rolled my eyes jokingly.

"anyways, what do you wanna do today?"

"there's not much to do since we gotta stay inside, but i say we have a movie day. you me and ivy," she flashed her dainty smile at me.

"sounds like a plan. the positive thing about all this is that we get to spend much more time with her. during the three shows i played, i was missing her like crazy."

"yeah?" i said in between my bites.

"mhm, like during the lil hangout they asked about her and all i could do is pout. i miss her right now, like she needa wake up."

"here i'll go wake her up real quick. her food will get cold," i got up from my bar stool and went to ivy's room.

i made my way to the side of her bed; rocking her body a bit.

"good morning babygirl, it's time to wake up," i cooed. she resisted with a scrunched up face. i laughed to myself and continued to wake her up.

"you can't stay like this for too long. wake up honey bun, there's breakfast."

ivy being the funny kid she is, she turned over with one eye open. she looked curious it was hilarious. "what'd you say mommy?"

"ahuh c'mon girl," i laughed, going to tickle her slightly. she started squealing of joy and i picked her up and blew on her belly.

she screamed at the feeling and i let her down from my arms. she rubbed her tiny eyes and made her way out the door and to the kitchen.

her face lit up as soon as she saw billie. she squealed with excitement; running over to her. "well good morning little girl."

she reached to be picked up by billie and she didn't hesitate. i got ivy's plate ready for her, "is she gonna eat and sit on your lap?"

"i guess so," bil looked up with a huge smile. i set her food in front of billie and we all continued to eat as a family. she sat so comfortably on bils hip.

"ivy?" i asked.

"yeah mommy?" she replied with her mouth full.

"ewe girl," billie commented.

"so what do you think about a movie day today?" i asked with a big smile.

she chewed her food so fast to reply. she nodded her head frantically letting us know that there was no debate; we are having a movie marathon.

"okay lil mama, after breakfast we'll start okay?" billie said, squeezing her stomach.

she nodded with her faint dimples. just like her parents.

i finished my plate and put my dish in the sink. i went back in bil and i's room to have some alone time for the time being.

i looked at movies on disney plus and netflix. i have concluded we are gonna have a long day. there's a bunch to choose from and who knows, ivy loves her series. especially my little pony; i actually like that one though. billie likes watching paw patrol with her; i gotta say bubble guppies is better but anything for my girl.

since i explored our options, i got on my phone and opened all my social media's. it got boring quick so i left the room.

"you almost done miss thang?" i asked, peaking my head out of our room.

"she's got like 3 more bites left," billie said. "right ivy?" she reached down to give her a kiss on the cheek. ivy jokingly rubbed it off her face and stuck her tongue out.

"yes mom."

"ok. babe did you wanna watch the movies on our room? i kinda want to," i questioned whilst laughing. ivy and i are the same person i swear.

"of course. you know i enjoy being in bed, especially with you by my side," she winked. ivy was completely obviously, she was just rushing to finish her food.

"yeah okay eilish, just get in here i miss you guys."

"coming commander in chief!"