WASTED

𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨

y/n and i were currently at an after party with other people in our spectrum

y/n and i were currently at an after party with other people in our spectrum. it was after a festival in new york.

new york is y/n and i's favorite place, we're actually planning on moving here super soon. y/n isn't a big fan of hot weather and neither am i. i wear baggy hot clothes so new york is my calling.

"i don't really go to these often," khalid mentioned in my ear.

"after parties?" i questioned. he nodded and grabbed a drink from a platter.

"you know, same here. i don't really go to parties period but y/n wanted to go. couldn't deny her."

"yeah, where is she by the way?" he asked.

"i think she's with brian. probably shouldn't have left her, i'm gonna go look ight? see around," i waved and went to look for her.

i looked around from where i was and i couldn't see her. i looked to see if anyone who knew the both of us were around and saw gunner stahl.

i walked up to him slowly. "yo, bro have you seen my girl?"

"y/n? nah last time i saw her though she was with critch." he directed me to an opening that was closer to the back so i followed.

i walked through the opening and soon saw her. she was clearly drunk. that automatically made me pissed, everyone know she's underaged.

she was with brian and critch was nearby. "yo, what the fuck?" questioned, pushing brian out of the way.

"bil, what the fuck was that for?" brian asked in shock.

"you got my underaged girlfriend drinking at a party. anyone could be recording her, people talk dumbass," i was pissed. are these people dumb? i know they're not on my level but sheesh, they're so unprofessional. how did they let y/n even pick up a drink?

"come on baby," i mumbled while grabbing her hand. "where's the back?"

"make a right, then another right and you'll see the door that says exit. go down those stairs and you'll be able to leave the building. make sure you get an uber or something though, you don't want anyone seeing her like that," jay said.

"thanks and bro really though? how could you let her get fucked up like this? she wouldn't have to be like 'that' if you stopped her while i was gone!"

"i'm real sorry. i don't know, i wasn't thinking," he stuttered. you really don't know who you can trust, especially when you're in the industry. "it's not all my fault. i wasn't peer pressuring nobody."

"i'll talk to you later bro."

"alright, jump on my back. make sure you pull your dress down," i advised. she was so sluggish with her movements, she was close to wasted. "ma, seriously? just jump."