Not. A. Word

Thank you guys so much for 1k reads and 80 votes. This story has now reached #2 in Samifer. Love you all!
——————————————————————
Once Sam woke up, Lucifer flew Sam to his old bedroom in the bunker. He held Raaz in his arms as he gave his fiancé a goodbye kiss.
"I'll be back in an hour. If something goes wrong, pray to me and I'll come get you."
"Nothing's going to go wrong." Sam waved his hands at him. "Now shoo."
"Okay okay, I'll be back soon." Then he was gone.
Sam made his way through the bunker to the main room. Dean was sitting in one of the chairs cleaning his guns.
"Hey Dean." The hunter shot up from his seat with his gun pointed at Sam. He dropped his arm once he realized who he was about to shoot at.
"Sammy!" Dean walked over to Sam and embraced him in a hug. "You got away. How did you get away?"
"I didn't "get away" Dean. I'm only coming to visit."
"He's not here with you is he?" Dean asked, letting go of his brother and looking behind him.
"No, I came alone. I just wanted to talk. Specifically about you and Cas."
"What do you- what do you mean..." Dean laughed nervously.
"I mean... someone had a boyfrieeeeend!" Sam smiled wide.
"What? No! I mean. Maybe. Yeah. Are you okay with it?"
"Of course I'm okay with it. I've been waiting for this for years!"
"Really?" Dean raised his eyebrow.
"Yeah. You guys constantly eye fūcked." Sam laughed
"We did not!"
"Yes you did! The sexual tension was insane."
"Dean, what is going on." A groggy Cas lumbered into the room, rubbing his face, wearing only boxers and one of Deans bathrobes. Sam's smile only grew and he opened his mouth to speak when Dean held up his finger.
"Not. A. Word."
"Sam!" Cas' eyes locked on the hunter and threw his arms around the tall man.
"Hey Cas." Sam patted his back. "How was banging my brother." He joked.
"SAM!" Dean's face went red.
"I did not "bang" your brother. We had sex." Cas replied, tilting his head in confusion.
"CAS!" Dean's face looked like it was going to melt. Sam couldn't take it anymore. He burst out laughing until he couldn't breathe.
"This is the best day of my life." He gasped.
"Sammy, what is that." The atmosphere suddenly became very tense. Dean grabbed his wrist and held it close to his face, examining his finger. Sam quickly yanked his hand away but it was too late, they had already seen the ring.
"Please tell me that's now what I think it is."
"Dean, I think you should sit down." Sam motioned to the chair Dean had previously been occupating.
"Not until you tell me what that is." Dean angrily pointed at the ring. Sam let out a sigh.
"Dean. Cas. I'm engaged."
Dean slowly lowered himself into the chair.
"You've got to be kidding me."
"I think what Dean is trying to say," Cas cut in, "is are you sure you know what you're doing."
"Yes I'm sure. I love him and he loves me. Isn't that enough."
"No Sam, it's not enough. You want to know why? Because you're going to marry SATAN!" Dean shouted, standing from his seat.
"He's not as bad as you make him seem."
"Really? Because if I remember correctly, he's tried to kill us. Multiple times."
"People change Dean."
"No one changes that much Sammy, and definitely not him."
"That's not for you to decide Dean. You haven't lived with him for the past few months"
Dean stared at him in defeat. He put his head down in his hands.
"Are you sure he's not using you?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure he really loves you?"
"Yes Dean, I'm sure I want this."
"Alright then. You can marry him." Sam pulled him up into a giant hug.
"Thank you thank you thank you! I mean, I would've married him whether you wanted me to or it, I'm just really glad your okay with it."
"Alright 1. I'm not okay with it, but if you're happy I'm happy and 2. I need to see you at least once every 2 days to make sure you're okay. Got it."
"Yes dad" Sam smirked. Dean glared at him.
"We're very happy for you, Sam." Cas smiled, placing a hand on Dean's shoulder.
"Thank you Cas."
"Oh yes, this is all very exciting." A cold voice said behind them. They all turned to see Gabriel standing in the doorway. "I do hope I receive a wedding invitation."