T H R E E

HARRIET'S POV.

I was on my way to college. Jax my other best friend next to me. "Jax what the fuck have you done?" I asked shaking my head in disappointment. "What it's not my fault that woman throw themselves on me. So why should I deny such an offer."

I rolled my eyes. "It takes two to fuck ya know." He chuckled. "But one does the move." So stupid this boy. "But you could have denied." He grabs his bag pulling the other strap over his shoulder. "But she had nice boobs." He pouted making me gag.

"Eww I don't wanna know such shit." I said hitting his head which was towering me. "What is it wrong to admire beauty?" He asks rubbing his head before putting his cap back on. "No but it's wrong to admire beauty only to fuck it."

He rolled his eyes before putting an arm around me and pulled me closer. "So that means I can't admire you beauty when I fuck you?" I coughed hitting him. "You perv. You're never gonna fuck me." He shook his head. "One day you're gonna fuck this best friend of yours."

I rolled my eyes. "Dream on buddy." He chuckles. "One day you're gonna let me take that precious virginity of yours babe. And if I do then you won't stop wanting me." I raised an eyebrow laughing. "Sure.. in your dreams." I pushed him away and walked faster. "Babe I will get you." He shouted and I shook my head laughingly.

"Hey Harper." I waved as I walked into our first class. "He bish. As always the same Jax shit?" I giggled. "Duh." She shook her head and let out laughter. "But I'd say give it a go. I mean you've known him for your whole life. You know him better than anyone and he does."

"Ya but that doesn't mean I'll fuck him." She hit her head. "No but any girl would do that. Seriously Jax is one of the hottest guys and your best friend. And I know from experience that he's one great man in bed." I shook my head. "I don't wanna know that shit. I'm not gonna sleep with him and that's final."

She groaned and rolled her eyes. "You're one old fucking nun Harriet." I shrugged. "I've heard that often enough. I wanna wait for the right guy to come." She laughed. "Sure but I bet that Jax is gonna be your first."
"Tsk. Whatever girl."

LATER THAT DAY...

"Girl get ready we're going out." Harper stuck her head in my slightly opened door. "No." I said looking back on my computer. "Oh yes." She walked forward grabbing the computer out of my hand. "Hey that's mine." I pushed childishly.

"Nah uh. Come out or you're not getting it." I groaned. "Fine give it to me and I'll come." She raised her eyebrow. "Really?" I sighed. "Yes I am now give it to me." She shook her head before leaving my room. I took opened the display and continued the series.

I laughed at a funny scene and shook my head. " YOU BITCH." Harper shouted and yanked me of the bed. "You're going out and that's final." I groaned and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. And the water was fucking cold because the heater didn't work.

Then I went back to my room where Harper was looking through my closer. "There you are. I think I might have found the perfect dress." She smiled as she grabbed out a dress. Hell NO.

She held a dark purple which had a V neck till the mid chest and it had long sleeves but ended mid thigh. "Fuck no. It shows too much of my cleavage." She rolled her eyes. "Girl that's the point. You have a good body and it'll look super sexy on you."

I furrowed my eyebrows shaking my head. "I'll look like the biggest whore." The next thing I knew was that I was wearing this stupid dress. And I have to say in the end it didn't look as smutty as I thought. But it still wouldn't be a dress that it wear. I didn't know what came over my mind to buy this dress.