F I V E

HARRIET'S POV.

It had been a hell of a weak. Boring as fuck. Harper and I just had a few classes so it wasn't fun. Generally I would be laughing with Jax but since I'm not talking to him this have been shity. I couldn't get myself to talk to him. He had been budging me the whole time but I ignored him completely.

Right now I had my last class for the day. I shifted in my chair eagerly waiting for the class so I can go into my weekend mode. Fuck college can be so annoying sometimes but I knew it was important for my future and carrier. "Ok student finish the assignment and have a good weekend." Ms. Annoying said.

I let out a relieved groan and got up from my chair running out of the class as fast as I could. Fuck this hell of a place and people. I walked down the corridors sending Harper a message to meet my at the car parking. I squealed in happiness as j walked down the corridors.

"I guess someone is happy without me." I groan as soon his voice reach my ears. I ignore his annoying ass and continue walking out but I know he won't stop following me. "Oh come on stop acting like you didn't want it to happen." I stopped in my trances giving him a plain yet annoyed expression.

"Are you fucking serious? How many times did I tell you it was mistake? It's not my fault that you utilised my stupid ass being drunk to take advantage of me." Ok it was fucking lie when I told I didn't drink much. It was just me trying to convince myself so I would be able to keep an eye on Harper.

But me being stupid drunk a lot more then I can bare. "Lol you were sobber enough to stop me. But you women like to be dramatic after everything happend. Then you accuse us men on taking advantage. You drunk I admit but I knew you were still sober enough to stop me."

"You out of all people should have known that I'm a sexual prick." I rolled my eyes crossing my arms. "And you out of all people should have known that I'm not ready for stuff like that." He rolled his eyes as well throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"Lol how old are you 12? You're fucking 20. Stop with that whole I'm not ready shit." I let out a laughter. But it was rather painfull. I would have thought that he was a good friend to understand my mind but I guess not. "Seriously Jax. Fuck you're stupid ass."

I continues walking but he was fast enough to grab me. As I tried to escape his grip he pushed me against the lockers putting both of his hands next to my face. "Fuck Jax let me go." He shook his head and he looked down letting out a sigh. "Harriet you know that I'm a fucked up maniac. And I'm sorry if it was me trying something."

"But you have to understand that you're not like all those other bitches to me. I'm not using for you for any short of shit. I really like you. Genuinely like you. Not just as a friend but something even more. I can't put it into words what I feel for you. All I can is Harriet that over these years I started liking you."

I was lost in words. His confession got me of guard. I never thought that Jax would like me. I mean we were always close friends but I just couldn't think of him like that. I mean sure he's one attractive boy but I never thought of him in such way. I let out a sigh confused about what I'm supposed to do.

"Jax I.." he shushed me by placing his finger on my lips. "No just don't say anything. I know what you're thinking. Take your time but don't say no yet. I've never liked you like that. But recently I realised that you mean way too much for me to just stay your friend. I don't know if it's love but I like you."

I look into his eyes as he looked pretty sad. I shift on my foot and escaped from his grip. "Ok Jax. Give me some time. I love you but I'm not sure if it's more than a friend. I just want to sleep a night about it but meet me on Sunday in our usual place at 5."