Oh my heart

Jin 's POV
I literally started thinking about the person I met on the lunch. I am not good with the names. I kept on thinking about her. Even though we talked for few seconds only. With thinking of her itself, I noticed it's Time for school getting over.
I took my bag and Marched towards Joohyun classroom. I went there I saw that girl who cried on lunch break and the girl I'm thinking about. She saw me and smiled towards me.I also reciprocate by smiling. From back of one girl shouted ' Jisoo '
Thank goodness she shouted her name otherwise It would be awkward for us. Wait a minute why I'm thinking this I'm not like this at all. By thinking itself I didn't realise she just approached me and stand infront of me.
I looked over her eyes I feel something fascinating and a lump formed on my throat. I totally mesmerised for her.
She called me ' Hello '
I blinked my eyes and said ' oh hi Jisoo.... Are you feeling better now?'
' Yeah Thanks to you........ Wait a minute how should I call you?'
' you can call me as Jin oppa '
Her eyes became big then her smile widened so much. I got so happy that I'm the person who gives much happiness to her. I also smiled.

' OK thank you so much oppa '
I nodded and give her a little pat on her head without me Unknowningly.
She is in shock state and I'm also. I don't prefer skinship with the strangers but I'm itself initiating everything.
Her eyes widened and I took my hand.
Someone shouted ' OMG Jin oppa what you're doing to our Jisoo????'
It's Joy and she is having smirk on her face. Definitely my boys gonna know my actions. It's going to be a long day.
She just laughed . Behind her all her friends are with the teasing smile including Joohyun.
Oh God,Please protect me from their teasing.

Jisoo said ' OK bye oppa and my girls ' and ran away from that place.

I thought ' Did I do something wrong?'

Joy said ' You didn't do anything wrong. You will come to know it soon. Don't get confused '
While she's saying she get a slap on her back
She shouted ' Why JENNIE????? '
That girl said ' we should better hurry up Jisoo is waiting for us ' with that she smiled at me and nodded. I also nodded.

OMG it's going like a puzzle.

Joy said ' Goodbye Jin oppa and Joohyunnnnnniiiiiiiieeeeeeee '

With that all made an exit except Joohyun.

She is having smirk on her face.

I just facepalmed myself.

She said 'You're in love my dear brother '.

' Am I?'