30 years have passed...

*Your POV*
Henry and I were sitting at the dining table in his kitchen. We had just eaten lunch and were silently sitting the time away. Fluffy grandpa knew I was thinking about something. I was thinking about 30 years ago. All the fun and happiness. The time of my life. Sammy. Would he still be the same man I once knew and loved? The same introvert music maestro? The same man who cared about me so much? Would Bendy, Boris, and Alice still be there? And what about Joey, Norman, or Wally? Would they still do their work? Would the place have changed?

Suddenly the sound of the mailbox pulled me out of my thoughts. Henry put his coffee down and stood up: "I'll get it." He walked over to the door and I sat back, following his every move from when he came back in. There was a letter in his hand. He opened it and read: 

"Dear Henry, 

it's been so long since we saw you and (Y/N). If you're still in your old house, come visit the old workshop and bring her along. There is something I need to show the two of you.

Your old pal, Joey Drew."

I looked at him. He looked back at me. Joey was calling us back. Why? He seemed happy about our absence when we last spoke. Had he deceived us? Maybe not even only us?! However, I would kill to satisfy my curiosity, not to mention I'm able to do so. A slight smile curled around my mouth: "I wouldn't mind. Would you?" He looked me up and down. Did he mind? Was it a bad idea for him to go back? Then, he smiled as well: "Neither do I. Shall we?"

I nodded, but as he went out, I went upstairs first. I opened my closet and pulled out a little travel bag. Then I walked downstairs, to the kitchen, where I took a couple of muesli-bars and two bottles of water. Henry, in the meantime, guessing by the growling noise, just started his car. I walked outside as well and finally noticed the beautiful sunlight, coloring everything even brighter than it already was! There was no cloud in the sky and the birds sang a gorgeous tune.

I was going back to the workshop with Henry! I would maybe see Sammy again!

*Sammy's POV*

I was sitting at the table in the break room. Allison and Thom were playing with the darts. Unsurprising for them, I didn't want to play along. My thoughts were fixed on a pair of (e/c) eyes in my memory. 30 years have come and gone... Would (Y/N) remember me..?

Suddenly, Bendy came in. He seemed really excited, as he waved something in the air. On closer inspection, it looked like a note! I ran over and he handed it to me. Thom and Allison stopped their game in an instant, as I screamed: "They're coming back!"