Chapter 5.3; Battlegrounds of Ink

*nobodies POV*
Y/N ran back to one of the houses, as she searched for a blob of ink. Just one blob would be enough. She had to power the rest of her gift, as it was her only chance up against Joey.

Sammy, meanwhile, was fighting for his life on the town square. Every creature had it's own enemies, but Sammy and the crew had the most. Five Swollen Ones were currently trying to corner him, as he bravely held them at a distance with his axe.

Suddenly, a ball of (dark f/c) ink exploded from one of the nearby houses. It swept across the square and neared him at lightning speed. He jumped aside, as his enemies were swept off the map. The ball halted in the middle of the square, floating upward. Joey's head laughed and formed into a bulb of ink quite like Y/N's. Sammy held his head up, just like Tom and Allison.
This would be their battle. It would be either his fall or Y/N's.

Joey soon came back into view, but he was wearing devil horns and his eyes were alight. "Do it, Y/N! Show me the creature within you." "I sure will, 'Boss'." came a low reply, almost like a growl. Samuel, to his own surprise, realized he could understand what she was saying. Guessing by the puzzled looks on the faces of Alisson and Tom, he was the only one, however. The ball became smaller and Y/N appeared. At first, she seemed not to have changed.
Then, she opened her eyes.

They were a really dark shade of (f/c), close to black. Two sharp horns circled backwards from a spot above her ears. Her dragon wings opened and her tail shot out. Joey's face became clouded with confusion and the lost ones cheered.
"How are you no angel?! I specifically read about one demon and one angel!"
Y/N shrugged and growled: "I honestly don't care. I do know one thing..."

Joey rose a brow and Bendy's smile seemed to widen. The young woman took a breath and spoke up with pure determination in her voice: "I'll fight you. None of the creatures present need to suffer in this Hell. I'll set them free, Joey Drew, but this war is not theirs to wage." Silence reigned. Then, her boss spoke up again. "You're not gonna step away soon, huh? So be it..."

Inky creatures, about the size of wolves, appeared beside him. Y/N held her hands together and readied herself, as a blast of ink shot out from them, hitting most of the creatures back into the puddles they came from. However, as she suspected, there were more where that came from.

Purple-ish ink flew around, mixed with black, as the other protagonists finally got out of their trances and concentrated on the ink wolves. Allison was busy fighting, when she caught sight of bulbs of ink, floating closer to her and uniting. Of course, who else could it be. "AlliSOn..! WhAT a nICe SuRprIse..." "Susie..?! How are you even..?! Ugh, nevermind! Let's settle this..."

The angels took out their weapons and ran at each other. Thom, meanwhile, bolted over to try and help. However, ink flew over to him as well, slowly resembling a figure quite like... Brute Boris. Thom completely forgot about Allison, he only wanted revenge on Susie and this was the way to get it. The wolves growled at one another and readied themselves for battle.

Y/N and Joey. The company's boss was trying to hurt Y/N as bad as he could. She wasn't doing so. Instead, she used her Gift to try disabling his. "Give up, Y/N. You'll never defeat me!" "You wish. As long as there are innocent people trapped here, I shall fight!" He aimed for her left wing, but she ducked and did a barrel roll to the right. He blasted again, she jumped and dodged it.

Suddenly, an axe hit mister Drew in the back of his head. Terror filled his eyes, as he slowly sank down to the ground. Y/N landed as well, confused about what had happened. Looking up, that confusion faded and she smiled brightly. She was looking into the pie cut eyes of a Bendy-mask. Things happened faster from there. He grabbed her hands and she kissed him. Finally. It was a gesture she wanted to do for so long, but never really had the chance to.

Allison finally had the opportunity to jump a distracted Susie, throwing her to the ground. She planted her feet on the fallen Angel's chest and spoke; "Susie, we've been in this fight for far too long now. There's a part of Alice in both of us and she would think it wrong if we would kill each other because of her."

Susie looked up at her dumbfounded. Allison wasn't going to take her place as Alice Angel. Did she really put the wellbeing of the former voice of Alice above her own dream? "Allison... I thought this was what you desired..? To claim the role as your own..?"
Allison smiled and helped her up.

"Of course. It was, for the least... The thing is just; I hurt you by taking the job you loved most. I shouldn't ha-!" She couldn't end her sentence, Susie surprisingly pulled her into a hug. "Thanks, Allison..."