Miraculous Ladybug AU: Drama Queen: Part 1

MIRACULOUS! SIMPLY THE BEST! UP TO THE TEST WHEN THINGS GO WRO-ONG!

Holy shit I've been looking forward to this

Requested by _Mark_Oswin_Smith_

Gwenvid ftw!!!

There he was, looking as gentle as always, humoring Spacekid by listening as the child talked about his passion. The man gave a kind smile like always while beads of sweat appeared on his head when Spacekid mentioned his name was actually Neil Armstrong Junior. He nodded in fake agreement, not wanting to hurt the dreamer's feelings.

"Hey Gwennn," an obnoxious voice sang, snapping her out of her thoughts.

She turned around to see the little shit in a blue hoodie who dared interrupt her David watching time.

She sighed in annoyance. "What do you want Max?"

"Oh nothing," the boy said, taunting her. "I just noticed you were watching David again. What's this the... ah third time today?"

Her face heated up with mortification as she struggled to find the words to explain herself.

"Shouldn't you be out shattering the dreams of innocent children?" She teased to get the attention off of her creepy hobby.

"You didn't deny that you were watching him," Max laughed. He then pulled his face into a little smirk, glancing behind Gwen's shoulder.

A shiver ran down her spine as she felt those pair of green eyes at the back of her head, the same green eyes she loved staring into whenever she could.

"Hey David," the boy said in the loudest way possible.

Gwen cringed internally as she spun her body around to be facing her CBFL. He was still wearing a bright yet oblivious smile that managed to tease yet satisfy Gwen. Her heart fluttered as he stood close to her and she felt herself shaking a little.

"Oh hey David," she said sheepishly with an embarrassed smile. Because of how much time she spend with David, she didn't stutter anymore. When she had just started working with him she stuttered all of the time, blaming it on her anxiety. At least that's how she got away with so obviously having a crush on the guy.

"Well have fun you guys!" Max chirped, strolling away from the two. Although Gwen wasn't facing him, she could still tell the boy was wearing his smirk. Rage would have boiled in her gut if David wasn't standing right infront of her.

"Have you set up this afternoon's activities?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Yep, but I'm sure Max will manage to wreck the whole thing before we even get to it," she replied half-jokingly.

David pursed his lips in agreement. He then let out a sigh when he gazed over Gwen's shoulder. Gwen turned around again to see the boy talking to Nikki and Neil while rubbing his hands together. The two watched the boy in silence. Gwen had to suppress the urge to sigh as the boy was probably making yet another plan to make her life harder, or maybe another camper's life harder.

"He's not that bad you know," David said gently. "He's actually got some potential."

Gwen sighed. "Easy for you to say."

"It is, but did he try to kill you? Steal your phone? Call you stupid? Try to mess with your love life?" Asked David.

He was right in the sense that he had it worse than her when it came to Max but that still didn't excuse the fact that he was a little shit. She didn't like the fact that he did all that to David and was causing him so much trouble. It literally made her heart ache seeing him in pain.