Chapter 6:

Louis POV:

The lads and I walked back with a boat load of snacks in the nearly empty movie theater. I could see as we walked towards Harry and the three girls one of them had her eye on Niall. Harry had already called cat so that left me or Liam the other one whom I learned, name was Hannah.

I learned that the small blonde one was Stella and the other small brunette was cat. Hannah was average height and had brownish green eyes, light brown hair with natural blonde tips and highlights. She was average. But when she spoke to me I felt nervous? It was a very alien feeling, since I am always being mobbed by girls on the streets.

Niall had sent me and Liam the look saying, he had his eye on Stella. Harry as I said already called cat. I was glad they both 'chose' who they chose because she was awesome. She told me that she was an only child which she enjoyed because cat and Stella were both like sisters to her.

Her last name was freeman. Her favorite color was mint and she was intrigued by soccer, volleyball, and swimming. Before we sat down she rushed to sit next to me. She said it was because of the snacks. I admired her open-ness but I'm pretty sure I knew why she sat next to me. All the girls for up to go to the toilet bit I don't think they needed to use it but I just shook off the thought until Liam thinks aloud what they were doing in there. Me and the lads started having a conversation about.

"I don't think they're using the restroom," Niall comments.

"Knowing how girls minds are they are probably talking about us," Harry adds," I hope it so all good things."

"let's take advantage of them being gone and talk about them too!" Liam says.

"Ya, so Harry, what's up with you and Cat?" I question.

"Ummm.... Nothing yet, I think I might ask her out though," Harry says quietly. I mix of ''Awws' and 'How cute' fills the air.

"Oh shut up!" Harry says. "enough about me I see that you have your eye on Little Miss Hannah now don't ya!"

"I can't deny that that, she is beautiful! She also likes soccer which is a huge bonus for me!" I state mater of factly. "I also see that our little Ni has found a liking to the little petit blonde."

"Her name is Stella and so what if I do?" He says.

"OMG, Ni has a crush, this hasn't happened in like 3 years!" Zayn screams while Niall quickly shushes him and turns a deep shade of red from blushing so hard.

"Be quite, they could be coming back soon!" and just like out of a movie, they walk in.

Hannah comes over and plops right down next to me while had the same time swiftly put the arm rest dividing us up in one swift move. I didn't mind when she did this and snaked her arm around my arm when she got scared at the very beginning and then that changed into her burying her face in my chest for the last part of the movie being too scared to even look at the screen. I smirked and turned my attention towards the movie, and lightly pulled her closer to me.

Cat POV

We walked into the restroom knowing we were not going to be going. Right when we walk in Hannah immediately says," I think I am falling for Louis."

"Yay! You two are so cute together!" I gush. Stella quickly agrees," Ya, you two look like you were made for each other!"

"Oh stop it guys. You both like someone two so don't go calling me out!" I say. "Stella we know you like Niall. her cheeks flush red.

"I think I do to but I don't know if I can ever fall for someone again, you know after what happened." She is talking about her abusive ex that lead her to self harming. Not only did he hit her, he cheated in her when she was in vacation. She came home a little early to surprise him and he is kissing another girl. He is such a jerk.

"Look, I know it's hard, but you can't live in the past! Have fun while your still young! Besides Y'all seem perfect for each other!"

"Okay, okay I get it! Now let's talk about you and Harry. I can tell you really like him!" Stella says making it my turn to blush.

"He has the look in his eyes when he sees you that is so adorable!" Hannah squeals.

"Whatever you say! Now I am going to actually do what you are supposed to come in here for and then get back to the theater before the boys start to worry about us!" I say.

Niall's POV:

The girls started walking towards our seats and Stella quietly sat by me. Once the movie started she covered her eyes and I put my arm around her shoulders. Her eyes went wide and she was still. She looked over at me then relaxed a little.

"Sorry I was just surprised" she added quietly rubbing the side of her arm as she scooted a little closer to me, then directed her attention to the movie. I have to admit I was jealous of how Louis and Hannah are cuddling. I am glad I think I might start dating again. I haven't in a while since holly broke up with me. But I have a feeling that Stella wouldn't do that. She seemed to be nervous for a few minutes until I moved my arm to grab something that fell. I wanted to pull her close but decided against my thought. She scooted a little closer once I moved my arm away. Stella tilted her head to the side to look at Hannah and she smiled. Hannah shot her a glance from Louis' chest and she made a face back. She giggled and then blushed when she caught me staring. She put her hand on the arm rest and i thought of the movies where I would grab her hand and she would cuddle up against me. But when I slowly reached toward her hand she slowly moved it away.

I don't know why she didn't like me. It is probably because I'm ugly. she is to good for me I'm not even ready for dating yet. Or maybe not because she is so pretty and sweet. I want to know what's keeping her out of my grasp where she wouldn't get hurt. Once she rested her arm against the arm rest I got a good idea why.