Chapter 14:

(OMG YOU GUYS 358 READS IS SO AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH)

Louis POV:

I sat on the cheep bleachers across from where hannah put her stuff down. She ran on the field and joined her team in stretching. I unlocked my phone and went on Instagram, I just posted but decided to take a picture of the field. "At a football game with this girl and tagged her" it posted and in seconds there were tons of comments. I replied to a few and closed my phone to the sound of the whistle. She was middle forward. They must have been playing a bad team because in seconds they were up in the goalies face. I focused on the game and applauded when Hannah's team mate Emily scored a goal. They high fived and jogged back to their spots. By halftime they were winning by two and once they got back in a girl from the other team went up to the star player on Hannah's team and tripped her. She clutched onto her ankle and held her hand up and swirled it in a circle, signaling she needed out. Hannah went over and helped her out she walked back on to the field with a straight, beat red face. Once the game started hannah set after the other girl and was on her like duct tape on hair. The girl tried tripping Hannah a few times but she simply jumped over her leg. After Emily scored once again and they put the ball in the middle of the field Hannah ran straight towards the girl, taller than her and tripped her. She skipped away and went to defense to give her team mate Gracie I think a shot at forward. They high fived and whispered to each other then laughed. I glanced down at my phone and before I knew it the game was over and she walked back towards me. Her face was still beat red and she had a huge smile on her face.

"Let's go swim, it's a little hot today." She said. "Okay I don't have a swimsuit but I can just swim in my underarmor." I added. She nodded and started walking towards her car. We hopped in the car and she started blasting the radio. What makes you beautiful came on and she was about to change it until she realized that this was a song I sang in. She turned the volume up higher and started bobbing her head. A few minutes later fancy came on and we pulled into her driveway that was filled with Liam, Niall, Harry, Cat and Stella. They were all tanning except for Niall who was eating an apple. They all had wet hair which made me assume they went swimming.

Hannah turned the keys and pulled them out of the ignition and jumped out of the car with her arms up. "You could have waited guys come one you know I love swimming after my games..." she yelled with a laugh. She ran inside and within a minute she was out in a mint green bikini. She whispered to cat and they both grabbed Stella as she tried to struggle out of their grip. We all started laughing and heard a splash. I took off my shirt but kept my nike shorts on. The boys ran after them and their was one other scream and a bunch of splashes. I walked in after them and grabbed Hannah from behind her waist and jumped in the pool with her. She was gasping for air when we came up from the water and she hit me lightly on the back of my head. I just laughed and at that moment I knew.

(lol sorry it's short again but it's Hannah writing again and I know I suck but it means a lot that there are actually people reading this. I really wanted to write louis POV but I will write Danielle's or Zayns next)