Chapter 10: YAYYY

Nialls POV:

The next morning I woke up with crusty stuff around my eyes from them watering. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and then put some sweats and a hoddie on and went down to starbucks. All I could think about was Stella. She looked so betrayed yesterday morning. I groaned as the young and perky worker eyed me through my sunglasses. I asked for a dark coffee even though I was in the mood for a frappucino and to cuddle up on the couch with stella. Once I got my coffee i went back to the room and texted Danielle off of Liams phone and asked how the girls were doing and if I could see stella today implying that it was me. About ten minutes later she responded saying that Cat wanted to see Harry, that she shrugged it off. Hannah may want to see louis and stella wants to see you. I think I said yes a little too loud because Louis came up behind me and sniffled. I showed him the text and he frowned. I told him that we could just ask to meet up with them where ever they were so he could see Hannah. I texted that to Danielle and she said they were at 6891 Lakewood blvd. I inserted it into google maps and we woke up Harry, at 7:30. He perked up when we said cats name. We then told Liam and he trugged along. About 15 minutes later we pulled into a big house. Danielle was standing outside. Liam got out of the car and gave her a kiss and then we all walked inside quietly. She told us to stay downstairs and that her parents were out of town so they didnt have to worry about being lectured. We all stood around awkwardly waiting for footsteps. Only then to be pulled out of my thoughts by Cat rushing down the stairs to see Harry. She gave him a hug and escorted him into the backyard. Next thing I saw through the window was Harry being pushed into the pool by cat and then her being pulled in by him. I wish Stella and I could be like that.

Stellas POV:

I knew cat shrugged off the big celebrity thing. I peeked around the hall and saw Niall. He saw me immediately. I blushed and walked back into the room with Hannah who was wrapped in a blanket in the corner on her phone, tears going down her face. "Oh Hun, what's wrong?" I began. She showed me her Instagram. She had 500,000 more followers and with that came a lot of hate. 'Your ugly, why would Louis kiss you!' that was the one she was looking at. I hugged her and told her I would tell Louis. So I left and went down stairs. Nialls face lit up, but then I walked towards Louis and Nialls face was a mix of sad and confused. "Louis Hannah is up in her room and she's crying." that was all it took for me to say, he was on his feet up the stairs in a split second. I walked over to Niall and hugged him tightly. He smiled a huge smile and asked me what I told lou. "Hannah's been getting tons of hate, bad" I said. He covered his face in his hands and shook his head. "The fans always do this, some of them are amazing, some are the exact opposite." he said. A tear slid down my cheek, I knew Danielle would be right.

(VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAMS. Also very sorry it was so short.)