Chapter 7

Harry's POV

After the movie was over we walked out of the movie theater, gawking at how close we all became without talking. Hannah and Louis especially, but I guess when you have and open personality it comes naturally. Cat and I, I feel, have bonded into a friendship, even though I want a more intimate relationship with her.

Stella and Niall seemed to become close also, but in a very quiet way. They whispered to each other and giggled like little kids. As I was throwing away my trash I heard a high pitched scream come from the food bar. It was a teenage girl and me and the lads exchanged glances before walking away quickly.

The girls seemed confused and they darted after us. Showering us with questions once we got outside.

Hannah's POV

What was that about? I asked Louis. "Oh I don't know, we just don't like screaming girls I guess." He responded, adding a cheeky smile. I shrugged it off easily and proceeded with my thoughts. Louis was sweet and I couldn't wait to get cat and Stella alone to talk about him. Although I'm positive they have something to say.

Ten minutes later we all gave goodbyes and engulfed each other in bear hugs. I hopped into the drivers seat of my car and waited for Cat and Stella to load in. Once we were all in the car and away from the boys we all started talking about the boy whom we bonded with the most.

Later arriving to my house and talking more in my room. After we have our conversation we concluded that Cat likes Harry, Stella thinks she likes Niall but is too scared to love again, and that I am falling for Louis. It took a long time to come to theses conclusions and now it is one in the morning so we decide to go to sleep since Stella and Cat are sleeping over at my house.

Nialls POV

Once the movie finished, we all shuffled out of the movie theater only to be greeted by a screaming fan. We quickly rushed out of the movie theater while Stella, Cat, and Hannah all exchanged confused glances. That's when a thought occurs to me, do they not know about who we are?

The drive back was a comfortable silenced completed with the radio playing. Once we got back to the house we were renting, we piled on the chairs and couches to talk about the day and all the girls we were with.

"So what do you think about the girls?" Harry questioned us. "I mean besides that some of us fancy them. Ams by someone I mean Cat and I, Louis and Hannah, and Niall and Stella. My face flushes red and I can feel the warmth on my cheeks when he says this.

"Ha, all three of you are blushing!" Liam says while chuckling to himself. I look at Louis and Harry and indeed they are blushing also. That makes me feel a little better. I notice Zayn just sitting there looking kind of sad but I just brush it off.

"Ok,ok. Anyways, does anyone want any tea? I am going to go make some." Every one agrees and Liam decides to help me.

As we get in the kitchen, I get out the Yorkshire Tea and get some cups while Liam pits water in the kettle. While we are waiting for the water to heat up I decide to ask Liam if I can talk to him about "love". "Hey Liam can we talk for a second?" I ask kind of hesitantly. "Ya lad, what do you need to talk about. I consider backing down form asking him this but decide I need to. "Ummm.... It's about Stella." "Oh I see," he says while wiggling his eyebrows. "Stop. I think I really like her even though I met her 2 hours ago. I am not really experienced in love sooo..." I say not relishing how stupid it sounds. "So you want me to help you?" He asks. I nod my head and then he tells me,"You just need to go for her. This is your first girl you've liked in a long time and I am happy for you." "Thanks, I don't think I can just go for it though, she seems kind of hesitant or scared." I say. "Just give it some time." He says calmly. I agree and go to our the tea.

After we all finish out tea, we decide it is getting late and that we should get going to bed.

Louis POV

Me and Harry stayed up after the others had gone to bed and talked since we just had tea. He would not stop talking about cat and it made me tired. He was happy so it was all good. Once he was done talking, we both got up and went to bed.

I thought to my self what Niall had talked about, did they not know who we were I mean they don't use their phones a lot and they live in a small town in Texas. It has occurred to me and I don't think they know. I'll talk to the boys in the morning, on how to tell them or if we should tell them at all, which we will have to if we want relationships with them. The last thing that popped into my head was how they didn't know about us. Hannah never told me if she was home schooled or not.

(Authors note... who ever is reading this please vote and comment and give this fanfiction shoutouts off your Instagram. It would mean a lot to us!!

Hannah's Instagram: @hannah.tommo

Cats Instagram: catwilson_

Vote, comment and read!!!)