Chapter 12:

Cats POV:

Harry rubbed his arm the moment we got outside, obviously speechless. He looked up at me with his beautiful emerald eyes and blurted out, "Cat I think your really amazing and I wanna take you out to dinner" it sounded slow but fast and I jumped up and down and squealed. "OF COURSE YOU BEAUTIFUL CHEEKY MAN" I covered my mouth right after I said it and he started laughing, hard.

I thought he was gonna say, just kidding but instead he hugged me and then gave me a kiss on my forehead. It was sweet and it sent my stomach on a trip to Six flags. (An amusement park) I thought I would show him the view from Hannah's backyard onto the lake. We walked into the backyard to see Stella and Niall in the pool. I literally died of laughter and before I knew it I was being lifted off my feet. "HARRY PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" That didn't stop him and I was in the pool. Then he jumped in after taking off his pants to reveal his tattoos and beautiful toned body. I looked up to see him smirking at me. My cheeks flushed and he jumped in to the pool.

Liam's POV:

I stood awkwardly in Hannah's big house. I don't know where Niall and Harry went but I am positive it was more fun than this. Louis peeked out from the hallway and put a finger up to his lips and gestured for me to come up stairs. I trotted up the steps and the closer I got to him the more obvious it was that Hannah was bleeding because his white shirt had a large red stain on it and his shoulder had a clear spots probably from tears. It brought up memories of Danielle and how she dealt with all the hate. She cut her self once and cried for days but the fans love her now and so do I. Louis snapped in my face, "sorry what did you say Lou?" I asked. "I said that Hannah hurt herself and she's asleep now but there's a lot of hate, more than what Danielle got. I really like her Liam I finally am feeling what you have with Danielle." He whispered.

He hugged me really tight and chuckled lightly and ran down the stairs after pushing me back towards Hannah's room. I tip toed back into her room and sat near her pillow. I stroked her hair lightly and a smirk appeared on her lips. Then without thought I laid next to her, resting my chin on top of her head and put my hand over her hand and caressing her thumb lightly. A minute or two later she was snoring, again. I closed my eyes and dozed off since it was only 9:00.

My arm fell against the bed and I heard a person suck air back. I opened my eye to see hannah lightly touch her wrist, dressed in a soccer uniform. I rushed up to her side and told her not to touch it. I went into the bathroom and opened the door under her sink and grabbed the wrap. I ran back over to her side wrapped her wrist quickly without a word. She looked up at me after I finished wrapping it and said "I have to go louis, I have a soccer game." I smiled and replied "OH MY GOD I PLAY SOCCER TOO WE HAVE TO GO NOW WE DONT WANT YOU TO BE LATE!!" She broke into a fit of laughter and rose her eyebrow saying "we?" at that moment she grabbed my arm and we ran out to the backyard to see everyone in the pool. "GUYS WERE LEAVING BYE I HAVE SOCCER" And we walked towards her car. She hopped in the drivers seat and turned on the radio to a station that played the hit music and salute by little mix came on and she screamed "I LOVE THIS SONG AND THIS BAND SO MUCH!!" I thought to my self that I knew perrie and then I told her "Zayn is dating perrie from little mix" She screamed a really high pitched scream and started fanning her eyes. We pulled into a parking lot that was where she was playing soccer and ran out of the car and over to my door and opened it and hugged me. I'm guessing that little mix was her favorite band. Seeing her smile made me smile and she had a beautiful smile which made me feel like I had someone to love besides the lads or my family.

(Authors note: I'm sorry this sucks but I suck at writing so please vote and follow my Instagram @hannah_tomlnson)