Chapter 5

Harry's POV

It was almost time to leave for the movie theaters to meet Cat and her friends. I was wearing some black skinning jeans with a white tee. Louis was wearing some dark jeans with a dark blue tee. Liam was wearing some khaki pants with a white button up shirt. Zayn had on some shorts and a nice black shirts. Naill was wearing skinny jeans and a light blue tee.

In the car ride, I told the boys ,"We are going to a local movie theater. Paul made sure that no one was in the same theater as us so we won't be attacked by fans." Niall asked," What movie are we seeing?" "I vote Toy Story." yelled Liam. "No Liam, we are seeing some scary movie that I forget the name of." Harry stated. Niall let out a little cheer because he loves scary movies.

We pulled up to the movie theater. When we got inside, I told the rest of the boys to go get snacks while I wait for the girls. A couple minutes later I got a text from Cat making sure we were here. I replied yes and a few minutes later they walked in. They were all wearing amazing dresses and looked beautiful. Cat walked up to me and said," Hey, were are your friends?" "Getting snacks for us." She noddded. The boys started coming back. I saw Hannah staring at Louis and Stella staring at Niall.

I introduced everyone to each other while they each tell eachother there names. Stella looked really shy when she was meeting everyone, mostly Niall. When Hannah was meeting Louis she kind of lingered there. Everyone seemed to be getiing along well so far.

I was going to reserve seats in the movie theater failing to relize nobody was going to be in the theater. We walked into the theater sitting like this: Liam-Harry-Cat-Zayn-Louis-Hannah-Stella-Niall. Hannah and Louis were sharing a medium popcorn. Stella and Niall were sharing an xtra large because of Niall's love of food. Cat and I were sharing a medium as well. We all got our own boxes of candy though. Liam and I both got Twizzlers. Niall got Skittles. Zayn and Louis got fruit snacks. Cat, Hannah, and Stella all got Sour Patch Kids. It was like some kind of inside joke betwenen them three.