chapter - 5

Reality king's Ethel Ron

When I turned back to saw her. She's setting on floor. Crying and hugging herself .
I get back to her way but she closed her eyes I run to catched her face on my hand to not fallen her head on the floor . I called her name Aruba again and again but no response she tried to open his eyes and touched my face with his soft hand . And tried to said something but she get unconscious .
I'm calling all the maid's and servant's in the palace and command bring the healer ( doctor ) in the palace right now .
I carried her on my arms like bridal style and lay down her on the bed .
I sat down on the chair to next the bed and grab her soft hand into my big rough hand .
I command my servant and said where are the bloody healer why he's not coming.
The servant said Your Highness he's all coming . I warned him if healer is not coming within five minutes then I cut your head into the peaces.
The healer in the room and thank god she's the lady if there is any male healer is came and touched her I gonna kill him or cut him into the peaces but it's a lady so I relief now She request me your Highness can you please go out of the room so she can examining her but I ordered her that I'm not going anywhere and command her to examining her in front of me . She nodded his head on yes .she's started to examining her . She turn around back to me and said the woman is fait because of stressed and she didn't eat anything with the two day's .
She said your Highness I'm giving her some medicine and please tried to feed her otherwise it's not good for her . The healer below her head to give me respect and leaving me alone to with my rainbow bird .
She opened his eyes and try to get up on the bed but I ordered her she's not going anywhere
I command to maid bring some food here. The maid is here with some food in the plates . I said to her eat the food but she said I'm not hungry my lord .
I threaten her if you don't eat food right now . Hence I cut the maid hand who brings the food here .
She said no please don't this . I eat please don't cut her hand . I said if you eat the food so I didn't cut her hand otherwise you are responsible for it. Now she's started eating food. When she finished the food I got up from the chair and going out of the room . She's try to say something but I ignore her and said be ready to be my mistress . The tires started falling into his eyes but I don't care right now.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~

King's of siopia

My second secret commander came into the hall and told me there are good news I said to him tell me .
He said the king's of Russia is don't coming to kill me . I'm shocked why he changed his mind all sudden . I asked to my second commander . He told me that because Aruba get ready to being his mistress .
My blood is boiling what he said and how can he said he's happy for me !? Because my Aruba is being ready to his mistress . I couldn't think anything I pulled my sword and cut his neck . My first commander is shocked!!! what I just did?? . I saw blood every were on the floor and his head is threw the right side . I think he didn't believed himself that I killed my second commander . I turned my head and asked him if he's happy that Aruba are being to king's mistress . He said no you Highness I asked him why ?? Because if he didn't give me proper reason than I killed him also .
But he's said to me , he's feeling bad for her because she is the best girl ever he saw she's like his daughter .
Now I'm shocked and asked him why he said that she like his daughter . He said because he's the friend of Aruba father's .
I told him what I feels for Aruba . He's very happy to knew about it .
I keep back my sword and told him that I'm going to killed the king of Russia right now. But what he did . He blocked my way and said NO you can't do it right now your Highness.
I'm shocked he actually try to stop me but why . I asked him why I'm not going to killed him .
He said you Highness if you are going to fight him right now that means you will loose her and also your life. I didn't get him . I yelled him and I put my sword in his neck but what he said you can kill me you Highness because I'm your but I'm saying the truth or I can't saw you to loosed again . I yelled him and said you can't trust your king . He said I trust you my king but right now you are not thinking right way because of your anger is covered your mind . Please think about it my king .
Yes he's right I have to prepared it properly because I want my Aruba back in my said and be my queen . I have to think about her and set all the things properly .
I'm coming my Aruba i promise you please don't loose your hopes.

~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Aruba

When I open my eyes he here to holding my hand on his hand. But I removed my hand which he was holding and try to get up but he order me to lay down again on the bed so I did .
What he wants now .
I can hear he ordered the maid bring some food . After at few minute The maid come in with the foods and put on the table I saw the delicious food and the smell of food stick my nose like watering in my month . I want to eat the food but what I did if he mixed the poison of it now I'm scared did he want me to die . Offcourse he can kill me because he the most deadly king of Russia .
He said to me ate the food . I said him in very low voice with all of his respect I'm not hungry my lord . But he told me if I didn't eat the food he cut the hand of the mind who brings the food . I said yes and start eaten food . The food was so delicious . After I finished the food he getting out of the hall and said to me be ready to be my mistress

~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~

I'm crying and begging him again please my lord give me mercy but don't do this to me but he ignored and get out of the room . I'm crying why he doing this to me how can I protect myself . I thinking about the escaped in the palace but If he caught me running, then what would he do with me, but my heart was told me what can he do worse that he's doing right now to me ???

I'm laying on the bed and looking around to way that I can run away from the palace . It's being three hours for me try to thinking how can I fool the servants and guards. To get out of the palace . I can hear someone is talking but what about it . I should try to hearing it what they are talking.
There are male voice he said the woman is sleeping so don't worry about it . I guess they are talking about me . So try to pretend sleeping .

Now , I slowly went to the door of the room so that the voice did not come and I could run away from here.
I tried to see with the hole of lock into the door , so that there was guard standing or not .
I thought I'm lucky enough because there are no guard now try to unlock the door with my hair pin . Finally unlocked I slowly went out the hall I guess it's was room . Now I'm standing in main hall of the palace . Slowly I walked out and try to hidden myself of the pillar that no one catched me . Again and again hidden myself to pillars and tables . Finally I reached the main big golden gate of the palace and it's open . I went out from the palace . I saw the sky full moon night , twinkling star , cold wind touched my face .

~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~

King's Ethel Ron

I unlocked the door of my room and saw the bed was empty I saw every conner from the room . She's no were I called all the guards of my palace . How can she run away from me .
My anger is boiling I yelled him. What are you doing like standing and watching her to run away . I pulled my sword in my waist and all the four guards who's standing like a statue I killed them .
How can she run away ??? I sound like a crazy man of the world but I promise you My rainbow bird I catch you soon run away from me it's not possible.

I commanded all my army Soldier and gave them stick instruction I want her otherwise You all know who I'm .