Chapter - 11

King's Ethan Ron pov

She's with me and I will never let her go!!! never !!she's mine only mine !!!! i told her and she nodded her head and crying silently then we left the quad so she can't see the king's of siopia. we get inside the my room Then i pause her hand to my side and said one thing you just put in your mind my rainbow bird that you are mine and if you want to see him alive then do what i said . she nodded her head in yes but i want to hear her words so i griped her hair so she spoke and then she said yes my lord i'm your only your when her dark brown eye's meet my eye's her emotion saying like she did expect this from me then i leave the room and order to my servant that i want to see my second commander . So we can discussed the things going on with siopia king's .

I throw all the stuff in the room when my second commander came inside the room and saw the things he's tremble with the fear . He knows me very well I'm going to killed someone then I pulled out my sword and said to him fight with me .
He nodded his head to yes and pulled out his sword and started fighting with me . His sword losing the grip of his hand and mine want to kill him .
But I have to stop myself from killing him because he didn't do anything wrong .
Then I threw my sword away from me . He didn't say anything just keep his head down . I saw him and try to control my anger

Aruba POV;

After the humiliation front of siopia king's he brought me the hall where i'm staying . The grip of his hand was tighter then he pulled me with his side and said "one thing you just put in your mind my rainbow bird that you are mine and if you want to see him alive then do what i said " i nodded my head in yes but his hand griped my hair tightly the pain was not low nor high when my eye's meet his dark green eye's . He said speak into the word rainbow bird if you don't want to hurt him then don't do any kind of mistake . i said yes my lord i'm your only your !!!

Then he thrown me on the bed and goes out off the hall or room . I'm crying and cursed off my destiny because of my destiny i meet him into my past , if i don't meet him then my king's was not suffer with that pain and scar . i'm his whore this is not the things i want in my life i put my head in the knees and crying silently . and thinking about the past . Did he's the same man who's i know or was this man a stranger ???

If he was the same, he wouldn't have kidnapped and keeping me as his whore!!!!! Why he would do this to me . He was not so cruel . Ron was sweet , kind and funny . He would never hurt me . didn't understand what happened to him why he's doing the cruel things to me . then i hear the knock of the door and maid came inside the room and handle me the glass of juice and said my king's gave me order to you my queen drunk the of juice . I drink the whole glass of juice i don't know why my head was hurting then the darkness overs my eye's .

King's Ethan Ron POV;

After the fight and discussion with my second commander . Then i left the hall and going back to see my rainbow bird and thinking the tablet do the works properly or not did she slept or not ???

when i went inside the room so i saw that she slept like the baby i set down the bed and caring her hair with gently hand i saw the signs of the dried tears on her cheek . I know her she's crying all the time and thinking why i'm doing this to her . But she have to understand it . I LOVE HER i kiss her forehead and removed her all the cloths and then i cut my hand in side the corner so the few drop of blood dripped on the bed sheet then i take off my all cloths and slept beside her bed so that when she woke up at the morning she assumed that she lost her virginity.

now i'm waiting for the morning when my rainbow bird slender herself to me. ......