chapter - 10

Aruba POV

I was lying on the bed he was sitting on the chair just right side . I'm thinking what he just said to me

he said he need me he need me just like every day he need a breath to be a live in need me so I accuse the answer question against him why you doing this to me you are hurting me your are always hurting me if you need me why you hurting me if you need me just like you need your breath to every day for live then why you are hurting me like this I am really really scared of you please try to understand please let me go let me go my own town please

Now he angry because his griped of wrist is going to be tighten I try to remove his hand I screamed let me go !!! You are hurting me !!!!

He mocked me and said I'm hurting you my rainbow bird !! Why can't you see this he direction finger on his heart and said you are hurting me when you said you wanted to leave me you crushed my heart in million pieces !!!! Why can't you be with me why ???!!!!
When you lived with your king's of siopia you never wanted to leave him ???!!! Why tell me my rainbow bird ???!!
I know you loved him !!! I know about it !! But let me tell you I never let you go
NEVER YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE I OWN YOU WHEN THE TIME I'M SAW YOU !!!! YOU ARE MINE !!!!

Tears is going down from my eye's I'm shut my both eyes very tightly I don't wanna saw his face his eyes I'm scared of his .
I wanted to run away from him please god help me please ...

My mind is thinking about my king how is he ?? What did he do with him ?? Did he killed him ??

I screamed NO!!!!!

he said open your eyes i couldn't open it when he squeezed my wrist I moaning Ah....
I open my eyes and said him with my panic voice where are the king's of siopia did you killed him ...

His eyes full of anger he said you cares about him right my rainbow bird he's questioning??? I didn't get what type of question is this .
Well I cared about him because he's the king of my country .
I didn't looked into his eyes I nodded my head to reply yes .

Now he's laughing with full of anger .
Then came to my closer to me so I can feel his hot breathing on my neck he said into my ear .
He is alive now but I don't know about future my rainbow bird he mocked me .

I'm relief that he is alive . I'm happy but what about future . I don't know when he changed his mind and killed him . I should be do something that I can free him .

The question is what will do ???

Please my lord don't hurt him please my lord I'm begging you .

He said . Do you wanna meet him .
I will shocked did I heard right . I said yes . Then someone knock the door . Said my king launch is ready . He said bring the food here .

After 10 minutes food is arrive . He start eating his food I'm looking him . He said . So what we are talking about my rainbow bird .

I said my lord you said you gave me permission to meet my king .

He throwed the plate with full of anger I jumped out of my place . I'm scared of him . Why he is angry now . What wrong with him now ???

He said what will you mentioned the bastard name my rainbow bird .
I said my king my lord . So he's your king my rainbow bird.
I said NO my lord please don't hurt me . I'm sorry my lord . Please forgive me .

Then he get up with his place and forward to my said I try to backward but my feets are not moving
It seemed as if my legs were settled there.

He said eat with me my rainbow bird and then we will see that bastard .

I nodded and start eating with him . When I full he said now we will saw that mother fucker .
Come with me my rainbow bird . I start walking with him . But maintain my distance between him .

I saw
There were so many soldiers and guards who did not want to run away from him .
When we enter the full of darkness I can't saw anything but I smell the blood . When a patrol came with a torch. I saw the man with fully covered with blood . Then he throws water form his face I saw his face my king . His condition was very poor . I got my knees and start crying . I covered my face with my hand . Don't wanna see him in this condition .

I get up and screamed with full of anger I gripped his collar
WHY ???? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO HIM ??

He removed my hand and griped my wrist and pushed me towards the wall I start punching his chest with my hand . His body like built of stone . He start kissing me very roughly and hardly his tongue wanted inside with my mouth but o didn't open it so he cut my lower lip very hardly then I moaned loudly with the pain Ah....
Then he get chance his tongue entire my mouth .
The humiliation I'm facing Infront my siopia king's . I try to pushed him back in my full power but it's didn't work .
I want air to breathe. But he didn't gave me permission .
I punching his chest to removed him . Finally he released me I can breathe with full of lungs . Then his hand Griped my hair and said
You are mine I can do anything with you .
I shut my mouth and tear is rolling down from my eye's . I don't wanna face king's of siopia after this humiliation .
I try to run away but he caught my hand and slapped me harder and said don't ever try to run away from me .

I nodded my head and crying silently .

King's of siopia POV

I saw my fairy , my Aruba I know he get scared of darkness . I saw her crying and screaming and questions that why he is doing this to me .

I saw how can he treat her . He slapped her Infront of me . My fairy getting hard time and I have nothing to do it ...
How I feel low about myself .

I didn't open my eyes because I know she didn't wanna saw me in this condition so I respect his decision .

My fairy you have to gave me some time then we will get out of this place .
Trust your king my fairy just gave me sometime .
Please try to hold yourself my fairy please wait for me .....