chapter - 1

I'm bagging infront of him " please let me go " and crying full of my heart . But he said " I will never let me go " .
Now what will I do ???
I sat on my knees in front of him and started begging him again and again .
He picked me up and pulled on me then He had lifted my beard up that I could see him. I saw his dark green eye's . Then he pulled me towards my waist . I felt pain in my waist. He pulled me so loudly.

I was very scared . I tried to open my mouth so that I could ask them why he's doing this to me but I couldn't open my mouth . Because He did connect my lips to his lips so badly that I open my mouth and he put his tongue inside my mouth . Tears from my eyes started flowing . But he did not stop to kissing me .

I need air to breathe, i tried to pushed him But I was unable to push his muscular iron body . I thought my lips was bleeding . Suddenly he threw me so I could fall on floor but I try to get breathe properly .

He is the king of Russia . He is the devil . No one dares to take his name to speak about him, to tell him wrong and correct but I did all that .

I think about my mistake again and again and start crying why I'm so naive .

That'll the main reason for I'm here in front of devil .

Flashback

I am a simple girl who lives in siopia the nearest kingdom of Russia . I like the helping people . I have my own business actually you can said that I'm the doctor I know all kind of poison and uses . My village is part of siopia kingdom . Everyone is knew about me because I'm the only female doctor in my village and everyone is very kind from my said I like everyone one in my village .

My name is Aruba but everyone is calling me
I said to Farida that I'm going to the forest for searching some medical plant . Farida is my childhood friend . She's very sweet and lovely every boy in my village love her . But she's love Dan .
Dan is also me and Farida . I know he's also love him but I don't know why they both are not confessing to eachother . For Dan I'm his sis.
She warned me I have to came early because the weather is showing his good mood . I didn't know why she scared in night . She said forest is not good in night . I promise her I came back early I waved my hand and said bye to her . She smiled back on me and said take care
Now I'm on my way to forest . I have to be careful with it because forest is nearly touching boundary of Russia kingdom and I heard the king of Russia that he's is the most dangerous king . The weather is not my favour . The back clouds is covering the sky of light . I sound of screaming I can hearing . I thought there is an animal so I have to go back . Suddenly the thunderbolt are lighted I feel scared .
I'm not scared of lighting of thunderbolt actually I'm scared of the sound of thunderbolt .
I wake faster so I could get out of the forest and thinking of Farida that she's right I didn't wants to came there today's
Suddenly someone dumped into me I didn't saw his face clearly because of the darkness of the clouds . But his muscular body i bumped into me so I can loose my balance but thanks of tree to support my back so that I couldn't fall in mud .
I pushed him but I feel something wet on my hand I smelled it .
Ohhhh nooo it's blood he's bleeding .
I didn't think twice before to helping him . I try to carried his hand and put his hand on my shoulder try to help him to get on his feets . But his weight is mocked me . So I try again and said to him please hold yourself please. My house is near so try to walk .
There's also a problem the weather because the rain is started and the soil is changed into mud and his weight is also mock me .
I try to carried his hand more tightly to my shoulder suddenly thunderbolt lighting and I saw his dark green eye's . I never saw these kinds of colour eyes in my life .
I feel like I have holding some kind of iron man . And try to walking .
Finally I'm in my house I pushed him on my bed now he's lying on my bed.

Firstly I have to search candle , fair wooden , matchbook and some dry clothes . Because he's wet now so I have to change his clothes first . I open my wardrobe there is some clothes of my father so I changed his wet clothes into the dry clothes but I closed my eyes .
I know I'm the doctor but it's bother me because I have never seen any male is naked in front of me . I checked both male or female but I'm only check female in naked . I saw the naked males in picture of books when I'm studying and it's only my study purposes .
I ran the candle of the table and set fire to the woods that were kept warm in my house .
The cold wind and rainy water is coming threw the window so I run away for the window said and closed it.
I saw his deep sword marks on his shoulder and back so I started sneezing and dressing his cut's . I finished his bandit's .
I have to change my clothes also because I'm also wet squeeze shit I caught cold . But I don't worry about myself . I know what kind of medicine I feed it and feel normal.
Now I'm staring him . His muscular body, his dark green eye's, his shape , his height , I saw his cut's . Now I'm confirm he is Soldier of my kingdom.

But I don't tell about him in anyone of my village because I'm not confident about what I'm thinking .

He's still unconscious because of my medical powder . When he is wake up so I can ask about him to his self .

~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

Reality Aruba

Someone is coming I can hear the sound of footwear .
I'm in prison I only saw the bars of my prison of the burning torch here. The cold and dark floor I also heard someone is screaming and yelling .

I thought the king might order to killing me now ?????

~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~

Why she scared of me I loved her why she didn't understand my feeling . How could she not giving me chance to prove my love from her.
I want her to be mine my queen , my side I wanted her to be my wife .

Now she have to approve me to own her body , her sole , her mind everything is mine to belonging to her . I want her to be mine .
I fight for her to get her my own kingdom . I only want her that's the main reason of fighting the siopia kingdom . I knew if I said to king of siopia that I want his kingdom he's doesn't say anything because he's loosing his own kingdom but I don't want it. I only her....
I'm the king of Russia my name is Ether Ron