chapter - 9

King's Ethan Ron

I didn't control my anger when I saw her crying for that mother fucker . I loose my control I want her I can't wait anymore I make her mine right now ...

I looked at her I know she was scared I saw fear in his eyes and I like it . I started moving towards her. She try to run away from me . But i caught her from behind, pulled her waist so sharp that I heard her scream .
She try to removed my hand . When she saw her hands with blood she's  loose her balance by seeing this she fall on the ground and she started crying and earnestly demanding. That makes me more angry I  lifted her up with one hand. She try to separating  from me with her little hand .

She started shouting and trying to separate  from my side .

She screams and asked me

You killed my friend. You did not even think once that what his people would do after him, he was my friend and nothing you killed him.

His own word is enough to run the animal inside me . I started to laugh at her and said that to her.
he was your friend, your friend and you were ready to
Give me your everything for that friend. Your body, your sole , your dignity , your freedom .
I told you my rainbow bird.  you can't fool me . As I do not see how much you love him you are saying this love friendship. You will never be able to see him, this is what you are watching blood, neither of them.

She asked me again the question why did you kill him ??? Why ????
you promised me that you will not kill him yet you killed him.
Why did you kill him????? I did everything for you. I am ready to be your mistress too that I gave you my whole body. I gave you everything, everything that I had kept for my husband. Why did you kill him even then????

I couldn't bear it anymore I don't want to hear his name with her mouth she's my queen and she shout me for her lover safety

Now I couldn't beer it
I shouted in my mind how could you do this to me my rainbow bird how could you

Now I show you that you belongs to me your body, your soul , your everything belonging to me
I show you that every part of her life belonging to me only me
I am her king I am her everything and she have to accept it now I will make her mine

I picked her up with both of my hands and threw her on the bed. She started moving away from me, my hand started moving towards her body , I  started touching her . His skin like a cotton she's very soft I couldn't control myself . I started stripping his clothes, I  started kissing  and biting her skin the more I tasted his body the more I want
I kissed her collar bone , his cleavage  his breasts perfect round shape I squeezed it she screamed  Aghhhhhhh..
She started trying to stop me . She start punching me with his little hands and legs
She start begging from me . I saw her crying I try to stop but I remember her words for that bastard.

Now don't want to stop

She try to speak
....., don't hiccups... don't .... Hiccups please leave me .
Hiccups I didn't do anything to anyone.  please leave me. Please I'm begging you please don't..........

But it didn't effect me now
I didn't stop and I started kissing her hardly
His stomach his hand rubbing and touching his thighs so soft I wanna touch his pussy .  I rubbing his soft juicy lips to my very roughly and lustful lips . I wanted to taste his Silva every inch of his mouth I want to tasted it but she didn't open it .
My tongue was trying to go inside his mouth. But she didn't opened it when she didn't kiss me back I  squeezed his butt with my hand so she open his mouth my tongue touched each Conner his mouth . I tasted His sweet saliva . I squeezed his breasts and my direction finger pinched his pink soft nipple and it's being hard I  suck his nipple in my mouth and bites it.
That was harder she screams . Aghhhhhhh
I removed his each clothes which are covered his skin from my eyes .

I gets up from the bed . She's fully neked Infront of me . His body looks beautiful his golden colour of skin like shining and want to more touched her
She  try to covered my body with keffiyeh but I snatch and removed it and said don't ever tried to hidden your body Infront of me .....

I started removed my clothes .

She silently start crying tears is rolling down from his eyes .

I try to catch her but she shut his eyes . I crusted myself fucked me !!!
She is lying on bed like the dead I can saw his wet cheeks full of tears .
I wiped his tears with my thumb and covered her body with keffiyeh and

I called the maids and told her bought the healer right now I don't understand what will I do now she didn't open her eyes
I try to clam down myself because I checked his pulse it's running normal . The maid is standing right side of me I  told her to dressing her .

Now healer came and bowed his head in my respect I told her to check my queen . She start examine her . I'm really worried about her . She saw me and said my lord  she has become unconscious because she has not eaten anything for a long time. So she has very weak . If  she does not eat anything then she can die .

My lord you should have take care of her and you should be kept away her from mental stress because now she can not tolerate it.

She gave me some medicine and said to feed her . I nodded my head .

Aruba POV

I tried to open my eyes slowly because due to the glare . I'm lying on bed .
I looked everywhere in the room and saw the window said where my lord was standing he's back is facing me . I don't said anything .
He didn't turned and said you wake up . I'm scared of him I don't know what to said . My eye's full of water . I shouted and said whenever I questioning you . You have to reply it .
Understand . I said yes in very low voice .

Drink juice which is placed on your right side above the table. Without anything said I picked up that class and started drinking.  When I finished it then I put the empty glass on the table.

Then  he turned his face towards me and started walking. I'm scared of him did he try to rape me again . I closed my eyes and start crying silently . His hand touched my shoulder and said open your eyes my rainbow bird.
But I don't open it when he pressed my shoulder very hard so I opened my eyes to looked into his eyes .

I was seeing anger in his eyes, which was just for me. Then he said ready to your next punishment my rainbow bird . Then he caught my wrist and getting up from the bed and start walking . I'm also doing same like I'm his puppet I don't said anything .

In my mind
What he going to do with me ???
I know he Gona hurt me again ??? Did he try to rape me again did he took my virginity in this time ??? Why God he's doing this to me why ????

I'm crying and trying to removed his hand but I'm not that strong .